Jesús Navas

nebeer

Love is All
jesusnavassevillafcbarc.jpg

Jesus Navas deserves a thread here.

FlyLo

Definitely. I doubt he'll ever move from Sevilla, though. Apparently he gets homesick very fast and he's extremely attached to the club and the city.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought that was Capel's story? Anyway... Navas was very good vs. Madrid but you still have to consider Marcelo's inability to mark a player.

S

Super Pippo

Is he Moorish, or Arabic origins? really his skin looks too dark to be Spanish.

FlyLo

I thought that was Capel's story? Anyway... Navas was very good vs. Madrid but you still have to consider Marcelo's inability to mark a player.
Tom De Mul said in every interview that Navas is scared to leave Sevilla because he feels so at home. That was part of the reason he wants to leave, he knows he's not as good as Navas and he also knows Navas won't leave. Maybe Capel is the same, I have no idea.
Cuban according to Wiki

maz

I walk the line
Navas is the one that gets homesick. I like him a lot but i found in the past he didn't have much heart. However recently he has began to put effort in when sevilla are down and i respect that change. I don't think he will move on from sevilla because of his homesickness but that's not bad thing..i'm happy that a club other than madrid or fcb can have a player like him for a long time.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

his blue eyes are crazy.

if he wasn't a midget and a homesick baby I bet he'd get mad pussy.

anyway he's formidable in the ramon sanchez but due to his homesickness is much less effective away from home. it's a tragedy because he's like aaron lennon but he CAN cross, so he's even better. both do have one fatal flaw though. it sucks.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I thought he'd have been Moorish, seen as sooo many people have his kind of look in that part of Spain, apart from the eyes lol. Brilliant player though. He's supposed to be working hard on his anxiety thing to give himself a chance with Spain. Hopefully he can overcome it. Bit of a Trescothick situation.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
His partnership with Alves was probably one of the best in the history of La Liga. Now you could argue messi/Alves is fiercer and more effective but the sheer understanding between him and alves was unmatched.

mobster_1930

Navas is a Gitano. He suffers from chronic homesickness[1][2], to the extent that he has walked out of training camps within Spain because they were too far away from Seville. He also suffers from anxiety attacks and seizures. Navas initially refused to travel with Sevilla during pre-season to the United States due to his acute homesickness, later deciding that he would travel in a bid to rid himself of this condition.
- from wiki

Great player, he would fit really well in our system.

E

Esteve

Outstanding last night, great performance. Marcelo just couldn't cope.

Home of Barca Fans