Iker Muniain

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone saw Iker Munian play for Bilbao? The youngster (16) scored an equalizer at Valladolid today which made him the youngest player to ever score a goal in Primera.

ikermuniainbilbaobarca.jpg

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Indeed Jat, if you pull up Muniain's shirt you can see Roberto Baggio's seal of approval on his back.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Indeed Jat, if you pull up Muniain's shirt you can see Roberto Baggio's seal of approval on his back.

we should have a horror hair thread. some soccer players are really crap when picking their hairstylists.

thank God that I havent seen him otherwise I would have committed a murder in the name of fashion.

Aasim

Bumbleman
He is sick IMO. I watched him against a Europa league team about 3 weeks ago and he was sensational. I think it was his first match. He is very composed but maybe his head is down too often and he doesn't look up for a pass. Very similar playing style to Messi in that he is a good dribbler and has natural ability.

Galning

Never saw him play but I guess if you're 16 and score a goal in La Lliga you have a decent amount of talent :D

X

xenmate

This guy reminds me of Iniesta in his playing style. Great prospect, and naturally inclined against R. Madrid, which is good.

Dervyx

He's amazing, i wonder where he will move next (ManU?), Bilbao probably won't give him without a fight though

Home of Barca Fans