Iker Muniain

xavisionary

Average and Jones should never be in the same sentence again.

I wouldn't say Jones is average but he was certainly getting his ball bag suckled by way too many people at the start of season for a string of good performances which quickly ended.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I thought Evans was good last night tbh. Did well for the most part.

Muniain is great, hopefully he chooses his next move wisely (or stays at Athletic).

Heath Newton

I thought Evans was good last night tbh. Did well for the most part.

Muniain is great, hopefully he chooses his next move wisely (or stays at Athletic).

me too. he's been pretty good for us recently. not sure what happened with him really tbh, but i'm guessing that the season we had 15-20 different back fours did him no favours at all.

there's also a school of thought that his injuring of stuart holden set him back a bit pyschologically, though we'd never know about that unless he came out and said it.

re Muniain, i'd like to think his next move might be to us :), but (a) the glazers, and (b) jorge mendes will probably ensure that doesn't happen. :(

Heath Newton

You don't really need him though when you have Nani and Young though do you?

no :lol: but collecting wingers has been a thing of ferguson's, so who knows.
plus, maybe a hungry young winger might force a bit more consistency out of our current ones.
and make it less likely that park will be seen as a viable option out there*.

*regardless of the 'pluses' he brings

Hatem Ben Arfa

Tonight Hatem Ben Arfa will show the world why he has been regarded as the best player of France's current generation.

He will tear Arsenal appart tonight, creating 2 assits and scoring 1 goal for himself.

Trequartista

The good
have the feeling he will end up in Madrid with us getting Neymar which will be the worst thing that ever happened since the universe was created

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
have the feeling he will end up in Madrid with us getting Neymar which will be the worst thing that ever happened since the universe was created

:lol:

But no, don't think Muniain would go to Madrid. He'd find it hard to realise his potential there. Also the Basque roots and all

Home of Barca Fans