Iker Muniain

Superfly

Banned
This kids a beast. If we ever do decide to buy a winger (which I don't think we should) it should be this guy and not Neymar.

Dervyx

If we ever do decide to buy a winger (which I don't think we should) it should be this guy and not Neymar.

2nliqp.gif

He will have a change to debut tomorrow in Spain NT vs Venezuela

Last edited:
E

estranged

what a player, would love to see him in a barca shirt one day

Yugi

really getting better and better but he wouldnt get many starts, he would be behing villa, alexis on the left flank

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This kid is great... Right now, we have enough forward players, so the chances of him coming are slim to none, but I don't think he'll stay in Bilbao for long... I can see the PL teams with big wallets (I was going to say top PL teams, but we all know that they don't have any top teams right now, hehehehe) coming for him which I'm not sure would be good for his career right now...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
one goal & one great attack aside he wasn't as dominant as I expected he would be. but then I didn't think Rafael would play RB.

still, LOVE that he scored. what a hero.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
one goal & one great attack aside he wasn't as dominant as I expected he would be. but then I didn't think Rafael would play RB.

still, LOVE that he scored. what a hero.

It was mostly the LLorente and De Marcos show, well that and Athletic's midfield tearing out United's anal lining.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
It was mostly the LLorente and De Marcos show, well that and Athletic's midfield tearing out United's anal lining.

I felt so bad for Rafael at the end. he was heroic all game and really shut Muniain down for most of the contest. and just when you think he's gonna go an entire big game without making a big mistake he just stands there watching the ball roll slowly as Muniain tears past him to slap it in the net.

:lol:

Iraola killed them as well. Park did his usual LW job of actually playing AM, so Iraola had a free-run at Evra who's not exactly a defensive pillar these days. how many crosses did they put in from that right-hand side? if not for Smalling & De Gea, United would have been dead & buried by HT.

and Jones having to play CM all by himself as Giggs went a-wanderin' was hilarious too.

I just dunno what it is about midfield that fucks with Fergie. it's a huge blindspot.

seriously tho, reckon Muniain will be fucking boss in the second leg coz no way Fergie puts Rafael out again after that mistake at the end. he'll play Jones or Smalling there and they'll just be bamboozled by Muniain's quick movement.

Home of Barca Fans