24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Xaviniesta

Jumping higher than Ramos and Ronaldo, what a legend
img_pmorata_20171223-160557_imagenes_md_propias_pmorata_fcbarmad228-kcPC-U433851687287qHH-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.JPG

my favorite pic...
DRzZYvHXUAAfY9h.jpg

business as usual

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Had Benzema header (Vermaelen was guarding him) hit the net instead of the post I wonder if sentiments would be the same.

It's a thin line from hero to zero.

Xaviniesta

Had Benzema header (Vermaelen was guarding him) hit the net instead of the post I wonder if sentiments would be the same.

It's a thin line from hero to zero.

This is true.

Also, if we conceded in the 1st half, Rakitic and Roberto would have been criticized heavily as well

xXKonan

I think the main reason he wanted to leave was because he wanted play time in order to play in the WC. With Umtiti out and Masche leaving in January, he's been playing a lot more and will still play more even with Umtiti coming back due to the departure of Masche.

He probably feels this maybe enough to get him over the line to get into the WC squad. Hell he might stick around for next season as well at this point.

khaled_a_d

I think the main reason he wanted to leave was because he wanted play time in order to play in the WC. With Umtiti out and Masche leaving in January, he's been playing a lot more and will still play more even with Umtiti coming back due to the departure of Masche.

He probably feels this maybe enough to get him over the line to get into the WC squad. Hell he might stick around for next season as well at this point.

Doubt it, players -specially of his age- would want more security for their future. that means he would choose to have a 3 or 4 year contract in September 1st 2018 over 1 year contract, if he continued like this in the season he will have offers and it will be the best option for everyone if he leaves IMO

Horatio

You're welcome
Doubt it, players -specially of his age- would want more security for their future. that means he would choose to have a 3 or 4 year contract in September 1st 2018 over 1 year contract, if he continued like this in the season he will have offers and it will be the best option for everyone if he leaves IMO

His response of not wanting to leave seems genuine. He could have just as easily given the p.c. answer: "I don't know what the future holds for me. Right now I am trying to enjoy every moment." Or something along those lines.

serghei

He's happy atm. Played Villareal, Valencia, Madrid away. Quite some nice games. Of course he doesn't want to leave, after he just played well and won 3-0 in the greatest club football match. Where is he gonna get that? Keep playing well and stay out of any serious injury and he could be of use. Man is a good defender and has class.

Umtiti isn't missed atm at all.

Last edited:

He's happy atm. Played Villareal, Valencia, Madrid away. Quite some nice games. Of course he doesn't want to leave, after he just played well and won 3-0 in the greatest club football match. Where is he gonna get that? Keep playing well and stay out of any serious injury and he could be of use. Man is a good defender and has class.
Umtiti isn't missed atm at all.

3 games per week is too much for him,
i't not if but when injured

let's hope i'm wrong

Home of Barca Fans