24 - Thomas Vermaelen

BarçaBarça

Is there any reason fans hate him besides that he is made from glass?

No, but once in a while someone makes the comment that he could be good for us, when in form, and that is just a tiresome discussion to have, as he never is in full form, because of injuries.

FCBfan22

I hate him because he played for Arsenal.

I love Arsene. He single handedly solved our RB situation by refusing to sell Bellerin. Arsene, if you are reading this, we have 3 players in January that would massively strenghten your squad. Their names are Rafinha, Arda Turan and Thomas Vermaelen. For a combined price of 80 million. You won't see anything like that again.

Windhook

I love Arsene. He single handedly solved our RB situation by refusing to sell Bellerin. Arsene, if you are reading this, we have 3 players in January that would massively strenghten your squad. Their names are Rafinha, Arda Turan and Thomas Vermaelen. For a combined price of 80 million. You won't see anything like that again.

Sorry to disappoint, but Arsene signs only La Masia kids, who have not signed a professional contract.

Windhook

Shhhh. Don't remind him. His deludedness is of the charts last 2 years, so I think we can sell him at least Arda Turan.

Oh, no, man!:lol: Arsene might be old, but not that much. Arda Turan is right now beyond Segunda Division level. He can still play at good level for clubs in Tercera Division or Osmanlispor.

xXKonan

Robert said this about Verm today.

Vermaelen
“Es un buen jugador que, desgraciadamente, ha tenido muchas lesiones, en ese sentido no es fiable. Hablé con él y le dije que había que darle una oportunidad. Hay tiempo. Es una situación peligrosa si nos quedamos con tres centrales, podíamos asumir esta responsabilidad. Hay un marco de un central para fichar un central”.

Using google translator (Sorry).

"He is a good player who, unfortunately, has had many injuries, in that sense is not reliable. I talked to him and told him to give it a try. There's time. It is a dangerous situation if we stay with three plants, we could assume this responsibility. There is a framework of a central to sign a central ".

khaled_a_d

Robert said this about Verm today.

Vermaelen
“Es un buen jugador que, desgraciadamente, ha tenido muchas lesiones, en ese sentido no es fiable. Hablé con él y le dije que había que darle una oportunidad. Hay tiempo. Es una situación peligrosa si nos quedamos con tres centrales, podíamos asumir esta responsabilidad. Hay un marco de un central para fichar un central”.

Using google translator (Sorry).

"He is a good player who, unfortunately, has had many injuries, in that sense is not reliable. I talked to him and told him to give it a try. There's time. It is a dangerous situation if we stay with three plants, we could assume this responsibility. There is a framework of a central to sign a central ".

So basically he is confirming that we will be in the market for a CB soon. hopefully Mina in January

Truthist

He can play in Copa. League games too important.

I'm not advocating the selection of the sicknote but we carry Pique in league games and he gets skinned on a weekly basis. Most of the passengers should give Messi a cut of their wages for saving this team time and time again.

JamDav1982

I'm not advocating the selection of the sicknote but we carry Pique in league games and he gets skinned on a weekly basis. Most of the passengers should give Messi a cut of their wages for saving this team time and time again.

You act like the team has been shit and Messi saving day every game which hasnt been the case.

A number of the players have been playing well and doubt Messi has been saving anyone over past 4/5 games.

Messi is best player in team. Not someone who is single handedly winning games with a bunch of idiots every week.

Truthist

You act like the team has been shit and Messi saving day every game which hasnt been the case.

A number of the players have been playing well and doubt Messi has been saving anyone over past 4/5 games.

Messi is best player in team. Not someone who is single handedly winning games with a bunch of idiots every week.

Name the players that have been playing well? I can only think of 4 or 5 max. A Vermaelen here for a Pique there or an Alena and Roberto combo instead of Raki and Iniesta won't make much of a difference.

Home of Barca Fans