24 - Thomas Vermaelen

clemente

Yes Koeman please save us.
Probably will be another loan where we pay wages and even pay other team to have him.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This fucker must be one of the most luckiest guys ever! Basically he's been doing nothing worthy in the past several years, and yet getting paid millions to sit on his ass, and still move from one big club to another in different countries. This guy must have some golden horseshoe up his ass!! Just wow!

Meatball

It d be a success if we can manage to give him away free of charge to any other club. At least this way the club can get rid of the wage burden. A man with an injury history like Vermaelen means that his body no longer has the ability to heal itself well enough for sporting purposes. With that many injuries and re-injuries, the vascular structure at and around those injuries' sites is likely a mess with poor blood circulation, and probably tons of scar tissues at and around the injured tendons, ligaments or joints with abnormal collagen formation. Injuries are not scary if you recover quickly and properly. Otherwise the problem ll persist for years, the post-injured muscles will be weak, prone to re-rupture and you will start shifting more weight to other healthy muscle groups to compensate, then overload them and eventually injure them and so on so on. This is truly a nightmare! I'm pretty sure Vermaelen has been very scared of playing, in fear of re-injury or catching a new injury. I tore some parts of my body in the past playing sports and lifting weights so I did tons of researches about this area and kinda have the experience and infos, luckily my body has great healing ability maybe due to my genetic and lifestyle. So let's just transfer this nightmare to any other club who are stupid enough to accept him once and for all, no money demanded. Tbh I feel bad thinking this way but just can't help it!

Last edited:

Kohe321

Vermaelen during a fireside chat with his grandchildren, reminiscing about his career: "... and then I was signed by Barca, one of the greatest teams in the world!".

Them: "Neat, so what did you do there?"

Vermaelen: "Mostly sat around and played Playstation with this guy named Douglas. I still don't remember what exactly his role was at the club. Perhaps he was one of the pitch maintenance guys? All I know is that he always had this big smile on his face as if he had just won the lottery... I also made some lifelong friends among the medical staff".

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Vermaelen during a fireside chat with his grandchildren, reminiscing about his career: "... and then I was signed by Barca, one of the greatest teams in the world!".

Them: "Neat, so what did you do there?"

Vermaelen: "Mostly sat around and played Playstation with this guy named Douglas. I still don't remember what exactly his role was at the club. Perhaps he was one of the pitch maintenance guys? All I know is that he always had this big smile on his face as if he had just won the lottery... I also made some lifelong friends among the medical staff".

"You know, your grandfather played for the 4 of the biggest clubs in 4 different countries in Europe?"

"Wow, really? I am so proud of of grandpa!"

"Yeah buddy. Not many people could achieve that."

"You're a legend grandpa!" *teary eyes*

"I know..." *grinning like a motherfucker*

springfield

"You know, your grandfather played for the 4 of the biggest clubs in 4 different countries in Europe?"

"Wow, really? I am so proud of of grandpa!"

"Yeah buddy. Not many people could achieve that."

"You're a legend grandpa!" *teary eyes*

"I know..." *grinning like a motherfucker*

You can laugh with him but before the injuries he was a great defender and had a great carreer. Like he cares what you think while he has millions on his bank account, achieved something and you are wasting your time on an internet forum trying to be an internet hero.

Kohe321

You can laugh with him but before the injuries he was a great defender and had a great carreer. Like he cares what you think while he has millions on his bank account, achieved something and you are wasting your time on an internet forum trying to be an internet hero.

Settle down, we're just joking around. Vermaelen doesn't need a knight in shining armor to come to his defense.

Chainsaw

Killahead

Ok Thomas, I am jealous of you. I'm sure billions of people are.

Home of Barca Fans