24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Kohe321

Yeah, I really feel bad for him. Hopefully this is just a minor injury that he can recover from in a couple of weeks and quickly get back to business. He's been doing really good so far.

Stay strong Vermaelen.

Neymessi

His starting spot was a maybe if he kept playing but after 6 games and when everyone is back I doubt if he will play regularly.So sad for him :(

Grego

Pffff this is said! Played really well these few games. Also for the Belgian team he was very good. A guy who hasn't played in one year, has to play in a short amount of time a lot of matches... This was not very smart from FCB AND the Belgian team...

EdmondDantes

One of the reasons why I never came back to this thread after his good performances; sadly I think he will always have those injuries. I felt really really sorry seeing his despondent face walking out of the pitch. He was excellent while on the pitch; too bad we won't get to use his quality from the back because he can't stay fit. Shame.

raki

Pffff this is said! Played really well these few games. Also for the Belgian team he was very good. A guy who hasn't played in one year, has to play in a short amount of time a lot of matches... This was not very smart from FCB AND the Belgian team...
He had a full pre-season. No wrongdoing from the club or NT

raki

A minor injury but could be bad if he keeps getting them just like Adriano :p
Let´s see. It would be a pity because he´s really good.

Blaugrana Man

Any word on the severity of the injury? It broke my heart to see him go off. He's such a talent, but he is definitely made of glass. Get well soon, Verm!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I know it sucks when our players get injured, but we all knew he wouldn't last long without visiting Adriano in the infirmary...

He was settling nicely, but I can't say I didn't see this coming...

Home of Barca Fans