24 - Thomas Vermaelen

BerkeleyBernie

By dodgy deal, I meant money laundering.

Almost certainly true in Douglas' case, possible here as well. However, if he stays healthy, could be a bargain. I suspect the reason for the long recovery is not to rush it, and give him the best chance to realize on their investment.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Almost certainly true in Douglas' case, possible here as well. However, if he stays healthy, could be a bargain. I suspect the reason for the long recovery is not to rush it, and give him the best chance to realize on their investment.

With a European based player. Naaaaaah.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

If we wanted to do money laundering we would do it with a player outside Europe.

Alik

Mathieu is expendable, and Masch can be swapped out to add height. Not bad to have some options.

Yeah, but we're on the business end of the season. Experimenting with Vermaelen is attempting to solve a problem we don't have.

Ah well, I really wouldn't play him this season unless there is an injury. We'll see what Lucho does.

Maybe, Masche will be spending more time rotating with Busquets at DM.

Antimadridista1

I don't think that he'll play this season.
The main objective for him is to get the rhythm and be 100% for next season.

There's no more Copa Del Rey "easy" fixtures and every match in la Liga (9 matches left) + Champions League are finale from now on.
He can get a few minutes against the likes of Almeria at Camp Nou though.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't think that he'll play this season.
The main objective for him is to get the rhythm and be 100% for next season.

There's no more Copa Del Rey "easy" fixtures and every match in la Liga (9 matches left) + Champions League are finale from now on.
He can get a few minutes against the likes of Almeria at Camp Nou though.

There's actually 10 Liga games left, he could get minuts in the Camp Nou games against : Almeria, Getafe and/or Deportivo la Coruña, all of which should be easy wins.

L

linetty

His surgeon said the injury is behind Verm and that he will be able to play in one week. :tata:

Home of Barca Fans