24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Leo_Messi

Vermaelen, who is recovering from a thigh injury, is doing part of training with the group this morning.

Later today;

"FC Barcelona can confirm that the Belgian international Thomas Vermaelen was forced to abandon the training session today due to an injury. Vermaelen will undergo more tests on Thursday to discover the exact extent of the injury according to the club's medical staff."

:lol:

In all seriousness then as I wrote some time ago then I don't see him playing a role this season at all. Nor should he really unless all of our central defenders will get injured. Let him show his worth in the preseason.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt Lucho will risk playing him even if fully fit. There's no margin for error and experimenting.

He'll be our signing for 15/16 :)

F

Flavia

CA8wDxrWYAAz1sR.jpg

CA8wDzyXEAIquM9.jpg

CA8wD1-W8AEyT2Q.jpg

CA8wEDDWEAAv7dt.jpg

:amazed:

L

linetty

I'd like to see him play soon. He can be a top CB when on form, could be a good alternative.

Alen

I am exited about him playing again. I don't now why, but i expect him to eventually start with Piqué.

F

Flavia

@RogerSaperas 49 seg

Orava al @Primertoc: "Vermaelen ja ha deixat enrere la lesió. Està totalment recuperat i en una setmana ja estarà en condicions de jugar".

"Vermaelen's injury is behind him. He's totally recovered, and in one week he'll be fit to play"

:amazed:

Home of Barca Fans