24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Andresito

Staff member
He has probably got the best mentality in the world.

Getting injured, fighting to get back, just to be sidelined again and do the whole process all over. It takes some serious will to do that.

But I guess he's used to it by now.

FinBarcelonafan

He has probably got the best mentality in the world.

Getting injured, fighting to get back, just to be sidelined again and do the whole process all over. It takes some serious will to do that.

But I guess he's used to it by now.

He is a quality player and you're right, he must be very strong mentally.

God Serena

[/B]

There is a difference. The biggest injury Rafinha had was caused by Nainggolan and on the other side Vermalen was probably never injured by someone else.

Yeah but let's not pretend Rafinha isn't made of glass. A regular man would have probably just been sore.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No love for the Verminator? Only seen the highlights and didn't see anything wrong. One nice clearance at 2-1.

soul24rage

No love for the Verminator? Only seen the highlights and didn't see anything wrong. One nice clearance at 2-1.

I felt that he should have cut the cross that led to the Leganes' goal, but seeing as it was his first game coming back from injury, I think he did ok. Good to see him back.

gregorrin10

He was solid. He always is. That doesn't change the fact the he needs to be moved on in the summer, making room for a younger and hopefully much less injury-prone CB. If that's Todibo so be it, but i do hope we'll look for someone else too and not bank it all on him.

It's the same in terms of quality with Denis, i can see him star for a middle-table La Liga team, not much more though, as it showed in his Barca years, even though he had moments of brilliance, but much too inconsistent for a big club.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Slow, clumsy as hell with his tackles and just an overall bad game. His time should be done here come the summer.

Home of Barca Fans