24 - Thomas Vermaelen

bodi16

After he stepped up after Umtiti got injured and played as amazing as he did , he's still vermaldini for me, won't make fun of him anymore.

As for his injury .....we all knew he was going to get injured again , as he will again after he recovers , that's just how his body is.

Agreed, that period when he replaced Umtiti was unexpectedly good. Too bad the guy is made of glass.

dakt

I feel so sorry for him, especially because he's the quality. Poor guy is made out of paper. Speedy recovery champ!

Jägermeister

Damn. Looks like we actually need another cb this summer, this is just too risky to have him as the backup for Pique and Umtiti. A shame because he normally looked very solid when he played for us.

Raketa10

Damn. Looks like we actually need another cb this summer, this is just too risky to have him as the backup for Pique and Umtiti. A shame because he normally looked very solid when he played for us.

Of course we need a CB. Vermaelen can only be a fourth choice snd nothing more. I don’t even count Mina as a CB after today’s horror show. We apsolutely need a new defender.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sad for him. You have to be mentally strong to go through what he did and come back stronger.

Get well soon Thomas!

sabby

I never thought there would be a player more injury prone than Adriano, this is astonishing. What he could be if he was healthy.

Home of Barca Fans