24 - Thomas Vermaelen

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Seeing our history with Arsenal transfers, and seeing his injury history in arsenal, he may have a point :lol:

That part doesn't concern me much as almost everyone has accepted that either a witch doctor has cursed Arsenal or they have an extremely shitty medical staff. As far as the history with Arsenal transfer goes he is the first CB we got from them IIRC and from what I remember seeing him play he is decently fast and a no nonsense defender so it gives me hope that he would succeed here

L

linetty

Vermaelen, who has a thigh injury, is in the last stage of his recovery. He could get the medical green light in coming days. [l'esportiu]

Ursegor

World Champion
Q7 is a huge SUV. It's certainly one of the Audis the club gave him and he might not be used to it. He is also certainly used to driving right-hand drive cars in Britain. Might be a bit confusing for now.

That's all I can do to excuse this. :keita:

Neeraj

Haha that was hilarious! But as someone posted, I think it's probably because of the left hand side drive. We have right sided drive here, and when I drive in Europe or elsewhere, knowing your relative position is a bit tricky for sometime, maybe an hour. But he has been 'recuperating from injury' for a while now, so should have plenty of time to practice :pep:

F

forcabarca

hahaha... that security guy and the bald lad just confused the shyte outta Verma :troll:

Home of Barca Fans