24 - Thomas Vermaelen

CatalinR10

,,Valverde wants to renew him another year"

How can a coach be so dumb , is this fucking real ?

How much do i need to bear that fucking moron as a barca coach GOD PLEASE HELP US ALREADY FFS

xXKonan

I like Verm and he was useful especially last season when he was fit but it's time to move on and I'm pretty sure he does as well.

His age is now starting to affect him. He cannot play two games straight anymore without getting injured and it seems at times the speed of some players he goes up against he struggles even more.

FCBfan22

Trusting Vermaelen's physical condition is basically the same as trusting our defence to absorb all of the pressure sitting deep in a CL K.O. game...

:valverde:

Nothanks

do you guys normally believe any media in this case marca when it fits your agenda?

the madrid pro paper has said multiple ridiculous things in the past month but this is the one you choose to believe?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Vermaelen's inexperience is invaluable. That's probably why Valverde want him to stay IF this report got some truth in it.

Who else will support our injured players in the infirmary?

Slevinn

Played 90 minutes with Belgium in the middle of a three-man defence.

Had no work and dident get injured so all good I guess.

Kul_z

do you guys normally believe any media in this case marca when it fits your agenda?

the madrid pro paper has said multiple ridiculous things in the past month but this is the one you choose to believe?

Thing is, news about vermaelen arent that much of a clickbait, so there's high possibility that this is true.

gregorrin10

Contract expired, he's a free agent, time to move the thread? :) I'm just happy we're finally doing something in terms of permanently getting all these players, who much over stayed their welcome at the club, the hell outta here. Gomes and Denis done, Vermaelen too, Rafinha soon to follow hopefully. Time to make room for actual talents, who can actually contribute something on a regular basis (FDJ, Puig? Todibo?)

xXKonan

I remember just how pissed I was during this game as it was your standard fucking Kameni saves everything in sight again. :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Solid player, very much like Lenglet. Always did his job when he played as CB, shame with the injuries.

CatalinR10

Sucks that he is injury proned but he stepped up like a GOAT when we needed him to replace injured umtiti and scored a vital goal for the title battle.

I don't know how he pulled that off while being so injury proned , he must have insane mentality , only worthy of champions :worthy:

GL in the future Verminator !

Home of Barca Fans