La Liga XI vs EPL XI

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
djila is eons better at doing the actual job of a DM - protecting the back four.

not as good a footballer as lass, mascherano, yaya, etc. but if you want someone to stop opposition attacks he's your man. he's fucking amazing and that was shown perfectly tonight when he was brilliant in his first start for probably a year? best player on the park for real. the second he went off real lost all ability to hold sevilla and they just started carving them open for fun through the middle as well as wide.

lass gets caught in possession way too much against top sides and fails to fully protect the back four (watch real suffer earlier this season against shit teams with lass in DM). mascherano has to resort to fouls too often and gets injured a lot. essien lacks the tactical insight. hargreaves lacks the physical dominance. yaya's not aggressive enough (which is something pep has said before).

I can't believe leonardo turned down the offer to sign him because milan were covered at DM. christ, what a fucking idiot he must be. djila would have TRANSFORMED their midfield!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Messi-Villa-Ronaldo.

I believe that would be about everyone's front row eh. Interesting that Zlatan (presumed to be the best attacker in Serie + the Benz (same but in ligue 1) would not even make it to the best eleven in Spain. Ribery (Bundesliga's star) wouldn't cope it either against those three so Ronaldo is the only one who made it. The luxury in La Liga is too big this year.

Casillas

Alves
Piqué
Puyol
Abidal (if he has a excellent game, he is the best for me, he rarely has unfortunately but you can put names here when they're on tpo of their ability eh?)

Lass (at this moment, didn't see the other Diarra a lot so I have to wait till he confirms some members's adoration, though I absolutely love Yaya of course)
Xavi
Iniesta

Messi
Villa
Ronaldo

vs

VDSar

Johnson
Vidic
Rio
Evra

Essien
Fabregas
Lampard

Rooney
Torres
Arshavin

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Each to their own Meta, I just personally have never been that impressed with him. I'll keep an eye on him over the next few weeks and see if my opinion changes, but until then I will disagree with you :p

Home of Barca Fans