La Liga XI vs EPL XI

Beast

The Observer
:lol: as someone who watch Serie A regularly i cannot overlook one of the best and most consistent performer in the last 4 years :D

zanela

:beer2: Beast
(first time i 've used this smiley, but since i dont drink, i like to think its sweet lime soda :D)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
PL:

-------------Cech--------------
-Johnson--Vidic---Ferdinand--A. Cole-
-------------Essien--------------
-------Lampard----Gerrard--------
------Rooney-------Arshavin-----
------------Drogba-------------

La Liga:

-------------Casillas-------------
-Alves-----Pique----Pepe----Capdevila-
-------------Yaya--------------
--------Xavi------Iniesta--------
---Messi----------------C Ronaldo---
-------------Villa---------------

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
La Liga XI
------- Valdes----------

Alves-Puyol-Pique-Abidal

---------Touré--------

----Xavi-----Keita-----

Messi-----Ibra------Iniesta

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm still in a state of shock that you put Gerrard in your team :D

I don't like him and he's never (ever) a central midfielder but as an AM with a free role he's fucking devastating. plus there's really a lack of world-class left-wingers in the league.

meta there is no way you cannot have yaya, the lad defines so many things similtaneously; he is epic.

he's awesome, but he's not as good a DM as djila. tonight just reaffirms my stance. he was real's best player by a distance in his first start for fuck knows how long after a massive injury. and real were shit, too.

No love for De Rossi & u've that past it fat Brazilian there...OUT!!!! :lol:

No Serie A teams in this thread without the romanista plz.
Thnks
:D

DE ROSSI!

god, I knew there was a CM in calcio I was forgetting who would be awesome on the right of the diamond. I just couldn't think who and stuck zapater out there. jesus.

:lol::lol:

Yeah sure :lol::lol::lol:

what's wrong with criscito?

-------------------Iker-----------------
Alves-------Pique-------Albiol----------Mathieu
------------------Xabi-----------------
-----------Xavi--------------Iniesta-------
Messi----------------Villa--------------CR

albiol? :lol::lol::lol:

tbh you'd have more credibility putting ramos in there. he doesn't make nearly as many mistakes as CB and is very much the next puyol.

xabi as a DM is silly and it's been proven it doesn't work. he plays best alongside a DM. not as the DM. djila is nailed on 200% for the position IMO. best in the world.

Serie A
----------------------Buffon-------------------
Maicon--------Samuel---------Cheillini---------
--------------------------------------------Chivu-
----------------De Rossi--------Melo-----------------
--------Diego--------------------------Hamsik-------
-----------------Amauri---------Eto'o-----------

I can't believe I forgot buffon! that's how much of a non-event juve are really.

also amauri? he doesn't score anywhere neeeaaaarrrr enough.

Beast

The Observer
I don't like him and he's never (ever) a central midfielder but as an AM with a free role he's fucking devastating. plus there's really a lack of world-class left-wingers in the league.

he's awesome, but he's not as good a DM as djila. tonight just reaffirms my stance. he was real's best player by a distance in his first start for fuck knows how long after a massive injury. and real were shit, too.

DE ROSSI!

god, I knew there was a CM in calcio I was forgetting who would be awesome on the right of the diamond. I just couldn't think who and stuck zapater out there. jesus.

what's wrong with criscito?

albiol? :lol::lol::lol:

tbh you'd have more credibility putting ramos in there. he doesn't make nearly as many mistakes as CB and is very much the next puyol.

xabi as a DM is silly and it's been proven it doesn't work. he plays best alongside a DM. not as the DM. djila is nailed on 200% for the position IMO. best in the world.

I can't believe I forgot buffon! that's how much of a non-event juve are really.

also amauri? he doesn't score anywhere neeeaaaarrrr enough.

what's wrong ? he is not good ..

Albiol is very solid Meta, watch him closely next time .. i'm personally amazed by his performance .
Diarra is better now that he gained his form but i post based on current form not past or potential
cross the ball to Amauri and see how much he score .. seriously the man is the best no 9 i've seen in a while

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Albiol is very solid Meta, watch him closely next time .. i'm personally amazed by his performance.

he's solid but he's not as good as puyol, pepe or ramos. well, pepe is actually a poor defender but is so stupendously fast he gets out of problems. but puyol is so dominant and ramos, in the middle anyway, is impeccable at times and plays like puyol does so would be an excellent foil for piqué. albiol is much of the same.

Diarra is better now that he gained his form but i post based on current form not past or potential

then why buffon? julio cesar is on top of the world at the moment.

cross the ball to Amauri and see how much he score .. seriously the man is the best no 9 i've seen in a while

oh deffo, I'm a huge fan of the dude but he needs to score more. and there's not many crosses coming in with the team you put out. but I do see your point.

Beast

The Observer
considering the 4-3-1-2 with 3 DM of Mourinho i rate Buffon higher Juve take chances Inter seldom .. it's like saying Reina is in top form last year i would reply and say it's Rafa tactics .

i don't know i'm actually very impressed by Albiol this year , he is a nice surprise for me considering i had huge doubts on the kid but even before Pepe return he was quite good

Beast

The Observer
i genuinely don't rate Yaya Yusuf (has nothing to do with Barca u know me ) i just think he is covered up by other great elements u have

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
yea i remember you saying it like 2 years ago, thought you would have changed your mind in light of his recent play escpecially his versatility

Beast

The Observer
yea i remember you saying it like 2 years ago, thought you would have changed your mind in light of his recent play escpecially his versatility

He has a strong shot , i believe he gets exposed vs fast midfielder and i saw him struggle couple of time from it .
i'm not saying he is a bad midfielder i'm saying he isn't a top DM

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I think Yaya is awesome. Up there with the best in his position these days, really became dominant for us last season. Only positioning now and then can catch him out. I know you seem to love him Meta but personally I don't think M Diarra (Djila right?) is that amazing. Always felt he was overrated tbh. He's solid enough but nowhere near best DM in the world for me. I'd prefer a Yaya, Lass, Hargreaves or an Essien over him.

Home of Barca Fans