Stevan Jovetić

MinaFCB

well,let's make a thread for next Montenegro's captain!
He started his career in Mladost,Montenegro,in 2006 had a debut in Partizan,Serbia
and now plays in Fiorentina.
He's been one of the most important players next to Vucinic,in Montenegro's national team.And started this season amazingly!
Grande Jo Jo beats Lpool!
...don't forget he is 19!

mobster_1930

Nothing special, average at this moment imho, we will see him in 2yrs. First goal tonight was regular 1on1, the second one a lucky one.
In case that Yugoslavia didn't broke up, they would have one hell of a team.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Nothing special, average at this moment imho, we will see him in 2yrs. First goal tonight was regular 1on1, the second one a lucky one.
Yugoslavia would have one a hell of a team right now.

The second goal was 95% Vargas but Jo Jo was by far the best attacker tonight, as he has been for most of the season for Fiorentina so far.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well any team that starts Lucas in the midfield is clearly not one of the best out there, but that hardly takes away from Jo Jo channelling his inner Batigol considering "the best striker in the world" couldn't cut it against la Viola's middling defense.

B

blueduck

lol one good game and you are all like "let's sign him!!!!1!"

V

Valon

lol one good game and you are all like "let's sign him!!!!1!"

Nah nobody is lets sign him. At least I don't see anyone saying so in this thread. He's a great player with great talent and future ahead and this is not his first good game. I've been impressed by him in quite a few games that I watched for La Viola.

MinaFCB

blueduck stfu

he had great games before...this isnt his first one...so dont talk about sth u rnt into

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Jovetic is only 19 remember he could could get better or fall off the radar but atm he looks like he has the tools to be a top class player.

Home of Barca Fans