User Tag List

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: K1, ufc, mma

Best midfielder around
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Khabib is just so damn dominant. He looks like he is still improving too. Almost unfair. Who is going to beat this Russian bear?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThwiX View Post
    Khabib is just so damn dominant. He looks like he is still improving too. Almost unfair. Who is going to beat this Russian bear?
    Putin could beat him. He rides bears for fun.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yh , there isn't much left. You obviously got the upcoming fight of him vs Tony and a possible fight vs GSP which Khabib really wants. There is a real chance that Khabib retires undefeated which is mindblowing (while possibly just losing 1 round his entire career).
    Quote Originally Posted by A Valverde cheerleader in his natural habitat View Post
    Good, let them win the overrated CL and we'll continue to dominate La Liga.
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Yh , there isn't much left. You obviously got the upcoming fight of him vs Tony and a possible fight vs GSP which Khabib really wants. There is a real chance that Khabib retires undefeated which is mindblowing (while possibly just losing 1 round his entire career).
    I think he beats Tony and I doubt the GSP fight ever happens. I think it will be Tony, perhaps Diaz and then a Conor 2 rematch before he retires.

That said if he gets overconfident it could end badly. That guillotine Poirier had him in......if that was Tony he would be done.

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yh , he is definitely the favourite against Tony. Imo , I feel there is an equal chance for a GSP or a Conor rematch. With where Conor's focus is and him having to win a few matches before he even gets that rematch and when it comes to GSP its a matter of him coming out of retirement again or not.

And I honestly doubt a Nate fight would. Not sure what his plans are after the Masvidal fight.
    Last edited by messi2140; 7th September 2019 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Valverde cheerleader in his natural habitat View Post
    Good, let them win the overrated CL and we'll continue to dominate La Liga.
    Quote Originally Posted by FCB1987 View Post
    CNN is probably the most reliable source of news

#factsfirst

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He runs through GSP and Conor, would be another meaningless matchup, would stop watching this sport if Dana scheduled such bs...

Tony won't panic when taken down and will attack million ways from his back, and won't be tired after 2 rounds of course.

But in the end I have a feeling the one that will KO Khabib is Gaethje, he is the only wrestler in the division that can keep up with Khabib, and on the feet he would just melt Khabib.