K1, ufc, mma

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
When will BJ Penn lose his title?
When will Macheda fight Anderson Silva? Or will GSP fight Silva?
Why is Lesnar a stupid fu*k?

F

Flavia

No one follows ufc mma here? Nice fight, anderson silva vs chael sonnen, silva knocked him down good.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Yeah, I follow the UFC.

The Spider capitalized on Sonnen's mistake again, what a foolish backfist that Sonned tried to land.

UberNjufer

i do follow but no one else in here seems to watch. I'm a bit dissapointed chael lost although i don't like either of them

Last edited:

PieWie

i watch the ufc fights, but i was more like a Japanese MMA guy (SHOOTO,PRIDE FC, DREAM etc etc) basicly because american mma defends their 'wrestlers' with their rules and judging, i like more open rules so no one has an advantage, offcourse they do have some great fights once in a while but thats mostly because some fighters are just awesome (JDS, Shogun, Silva, Aldo, Cain, Big Nog and some others). see all 'foreign' names, i hate thats most americans are just to plain arrogant and always talk crap about others and everything (sonnen = the worst). look at the greatest fighter that ever fought (Fedor) he is humble, friendly, kindly, and never talked about anyone, thats what i like.

Also im still pissed they bought PRIDE because that was the best ever and they knew they couldnt compete with them (most events in Japan were 40.000/50.000 and up to 90.000 people!!! while ufc doesnt break the 20.000 to often, besides the Japanese show were full of goosebump intro videos, ancient Japanese war songs peformed live, fireworks and explosions while the ufc productions still are aweful, cheap and boring.)

offcourse all that said with no offense to anyone :)

Hatem Ben Arfa

UFC is getting kind of boring. same people fighting the same people with a predictable outcome.

Jon Jones is exciting to watch.

St. Pierre needs to go out of his comfort zone and fight Anderson Silva.

Trickykid

UFC is getting kind of boring. same people fighting the same people with a predictable outcome.

Jon Jones is exciting to watch.

St. Pierre needs to go out of his comfort zone and fight Anderson Silva.

I'm sick and tired of Jon Jones. He's so much bigger than just about all his contenders, and it's about time he moved up to HW. I would love to see JDS beat the living crap out of him.

I agree on GSP; he's starting to look more and more of a joke if he doesn't man up.

PieWie

yeah i would love to see my fellow country men Gegard Mousasi in the ufc. the only one on light heavy weight with the stand-up skills, power and speed to beat jones's reach!!!

PieWie

so you guys seen any of the first 4 shows of ONE FC? a 'new' organization from maylasia.

basicly they are trying to reincarnate asian mma to the level it once was, they dont have really big names right now but a lot of great fights with open rules (offcourse no groin shot, headbutts, eye poking etc etc but soccerkicks, knees & elbows on a downed opponent!)

they already had some big names on their cards (like melvin manhoef, renato babalu sobral, ole laursen, yodsanan, masakazu imanari, phil baroni, roger huerta, tatsuya kawajiri, yuya shirai) and will follow with more (shinya aoki, bibiano fernandes, andrei arlovski, tim sylvia, jens pulver)

if you like action packed fights, open rules (no advantages for anyone), good referees and awesome fans (not the booooooooo and usa, usa, usa cheering american fans) see if you can catch a show, its awesome!

Trickykid

I have barely even seen any Pride or Strikeforce, so for me it's more or less exclusively been UFC, but it sounds interesting indeed. I'll see if I can find some shows somewhere on the net.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah I havent actually seen ONE FC yet but I hear good things. Been a huge MMA fan for years now. Pride :wub:....how I miss thou.
On another note, Mousasi would do well in the UFC. He is quite a good fighter but he is very lazy and unmotivated at times. I dont think he has what it takes to beat Jones or anything. But he could definitely challenge for the title at least. I'd love to see him go against someone like Shogun(my favorite fighter) or Machida.

Home of Barca Fans