K1, ufc, mma

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Khabib is just so damn dominant. He looks like he is still improving too. Almost unfair. Who is going to beat this Russian bear?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yh , there isn't much left. You obviously got the upcoming fight of him vs Tony and a possible fight vs GSP which Khabib really wants. There is a real chance that Khabib retires undefeated which is mindblowing (while possibly just losing 1 round his entire career).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yh , there isn't much left. You obviously got the upcoming fight of him vs Tony and a possible fight vs GSP which Khabib really wants. There is a real chance that Khabib retires undefeated which is mindblowing (while possibly just losing 1 round his entire career).

I think he beats Tony and I doubt the GSP fight ever happens. I think it will be Tony, perhaps Diaz and then a Conor 2 rematch before he retires.

That said if he gets overconfident it could end badly. That guillotine Poirier had him in......if that was Tony he would be done.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yh , he is definitely the favourite against Tony. Imo , I feel there is an equal chance for a GSP or a Conor rematch. With where Conor's focus is and him having to win a few matches before he even gets that rematch and when it comes to GSP its a matter of him coming out of retirement again or not.

And I honestly doubt a Nate fight would. Not sure what his plans are after the Masvidal fight.

Last edited:

clemente

He runs through GSP and Conor, would be another meaningless matchup, would stop watching this sport if Dana scheduled such bs...

Tony won't panic when taken down and will attack million ways from his back, and won't be tired after 2 rounds of course.

But in the end I have a feeling the one that will KO Khabib is Gaethje, he is the only wrestler in the division that can keep up with Khabib, and on the feet he would just melt Khabib.

Richard.H

McGregor with another quick win. I have never seen someone do shoulder strikes like that from the clinch. Cowboy was bleeding from them.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Feed him to Khabib already like Dana said he would do if he won and let the hype of beating this done and dusted scrub die down. Fucking shoulder strikes, barely see that in amateur fights. :lol:
Cowboy was way too nice even after the fight, not to mention the press conference. Sucking up to Conor all the time. You knew he was happy just getting that red panty night. No desire to win out there last night, no heart.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

i think the pressure of khabib fightig in russia may be too much. there is a chance he could choke. i remember him saying that he was nervous fighting in abu dhabi because it was the first time his entire circle was with him and there was pressure to perform

although i would very much enjoy seeing conor being humbled again

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cowboy got shat on vs. all the other top fighters he's faced the last three years. As expected an easy win for McGregor. His best win the last few years have been vs. Al Iaquinta who got overrated because Khabib took it easy against him.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
Usman really earned the nickname Snoozeman for this fight. However, it’s a wise strategy to contain and fatigue Masvidal as he faithfully depended on his striking knowing he made that giant 20lbs/9kg cut. He had to do what he had to do I guess. Masvidal has heart that most amigos lack under pressure that’s for sure ..

Total-Football

Usman really earned the nickname Snoozeman for this fight. However, it’s a wise strategy to contain and fatigue Masvidal as he faithfully depended on his striking knowing he made that giant 20lbs/9kg cut. He had to do what he had to do I guess. Masvidal has heart that most amigos lack under pressure that’s for sure ..

As a casual myself i felt that the wait was not worthwhile at all even though i didnt pay to watch (they were on french channel RMC). The best most entertaining game of the night was provided by 2 chicks.. rose and Andrade. Thug rose movement in the pit is spectacular.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
As a casual myself i felt that the wait was not worthwhile at all even though i didnt pay to watch (they were on french channel RMC). The best most entertaining game of the night was provided by 2 chicks.. rose and Andrade. Thug rose movement in the pit is spectacular.

Disagree. Yan vs. Aldo was FOTN for me.
Watching Kattar vs. Ige right now. Hopefully some nice fights coming up. Pretty lame so far, want those TKOs and KOs. Love this sport, tho. With Barca so bad these days, I would even say it’s my favorite.

Home of Barca Fans