K1, ufc, mma

Trickykid

Who would've thought...

The first time I watched him in action some years back, he got beat up by Struve. Not in a million years would I have bet on him being champ in the future. Well bloody done either way!

I wonder who his first title defense will be against? Overeem or perhaps JdS because he beat him last they met?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Jacare is amazing, hopefully he'll be the next champ. Brutal last night.

Enjoying the UFC alot more than football these days it has to be said

Trickykid

So, Bisping knocked out Rockhold in 1st and is now middleweight champ. Who would've thought? Nice surprise either way... Even though the brit obviously is a bit of a buffoon, he's so much more likeable than, say, Conor and Rockhold.

Hopefully Jacare gets the first shot at Bisping.

Trickykid

Oh, and in other news, Brock Lesnar is back with UFC :lol: Opponent yet to be determined.
What an absolute joke. Sad thing is, I know I'm going to watch it...

Ode to Django

So, Bisping knocked out Rockhold in 1st and is now middleweight champ. Who would've thought? Nice surprise either way... Even though the brit obviously is a bit of a buffoon, he's so much more likeable than, say, Conor and Rockhold.

He is a moron, but it was nice to see him at the end. "I'm just an average guy" good stuff. UFC 199 was a great event, even the prelims were enjoyable.

I'm happy to see Lesnar returning, didn't see that coming, he has alot of time off in the WWE i'm sure he's been training.

200 looks pretty decent to me. Looking forward to Jones/Cormier, Lesnar & Cain Velasquez.

Trickykid

He is a moron, but it was nice to see him at the end. "I'm just an average guy" good stuff. UFC 199 was a great event, even the prelims were enjoyable.

I'm happy to see Lesnar returning, didn't see that coming, he has alot of time off in the WWE i'm sure he's been training.

200 looks pretty decent to me. Looking forward to Jones/Cormier, Lesnar & Cain Velasquez.

Do you think Lesnar will actually fight for real this time? I have bad memories of him curling up in the corner against Overeem. I know it was partly due to him being ill/injured, but I can't for the life of me imagine he'll be in fighting shape having been away for mma for so long. I'm pretty sure this is just a last paycheck for Brock and the UFC milking it.

Any idea who he'll be fighting?

Ode to Django

Do you think Lesnar will actually fight for real this time? I have bad memories of him curling up in the corner against Overeem. I know it was partly due to him being ill/injured, but I can't for the life of me imagine he'll be in fighting shape having been away for mma for so long. I'm pretty sure this is just a last paycheck for Brock and the UFC milking it.

Any idea who he'll be fighting?

You're probably right, but i'm always excited to see Brock, so no complaints from me. Rather have him added than nothing.

Idk who's available to fight, maybe Junior Dos Santos?

Bisping probably won't hold the belt for long lol. But yeah I hope for this too, but I don't think so :(

Trickykid

You're probably right, but i'm always excited to see Brock, so no complaints from me. Rather have him added than nothing.

Idk who's available to fight, maybe Junior Dos Santos?

Bisping probably won't hold the belt for long lol. But yeah I hope for this too, but I don't think so :(

I'd imagine they'd give him someone more... doable than JdS. Bigfoot perhaps? Either way, yeah, I'm going to watch it too, but I'll try not to get too excited.

Jacare deserves a shot at the title, and I'm pretty sure he'll smother Bisping completely, should get the chance. Later on, we'd get a Jacare - Rockhold II.

Trickykid

Kimbo Slice has passed away. Not a great fighter by any means, but those crazy backyard fistfights of his were the real deal back when I was younger.

Home of Barca Fans