K1, ufc, mma

Kohe321

UFC can be fun to watch occasionally, but it sucks that watching a full card means basically having to sit up until dawn breaks where I live.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From what I hear it's Dana/UFC wanting an "edgier" posterboy for UFC. Oh, they paid Ngannou a lot more for the fight than Miocic.

Miocic wins! First heavyweight champion in UFC to defend his title 3 times.

Kohe321

Typical heavyweight fight where only the first round is remotely interesting as they so quickly run out of energy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Watched the fight now and it wasn't even close. Stipe dominated all rounds and is clearly a better fighter. Match wasn't that attractive but when you look how many hits Ngannou took and still came hitting it would have been madness for Stipe to go blow for blow instead utilizing his wrestling technique.

Bet sponsors and Dana died a little for failing to get their way after bending over backwards for Ngannou and Stipe added cream by talking about his family and newborn girl.

Kohe321

UFC 222 tonight. Anyone going to watch it live? Contemplating staying up for the main card myself.

Also, how do you guys think the seemingly never-ending story between Jon Jones and CSAC will pan out? Talk about a world class talent throwing away what could be GOAT-potential by being a complete moron.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Khabib vs. McGregor was confirmed last night. Can’t wait for that one. As Conor fan, I am quite worried, tho. Khabib gets him to the ground, and we are talking big problems for the Notorious.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Khabib vs. McGregor was confirmed last night. Can’t wait for that one. As Conor fan, I am quite worried, tho. Khabib gets him to the ground, and we are talking big problems for the Notorious.

Going to be interesting to see how Conor copes after such a long time. Would be better for him if it doesn't go the distance or drags on.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, that didn’t last long. :lol: The little snake in the grass, T.J. Dillashaw, embarrassing Cody Garbrandt.

vlad

not a fan of UFC, but i watched him and khabib in the press conference, that conor is just full of shit, i admired how khabib kept calm, best thing to do while listening that awful trashtalk from conor

im big khabib fan in this fight!

Home of Barca Fans