K1, ufc, mma

Trickykid

Rory MacDonald vs Steven Thompson tonight. Rarely have I been this excited for a non-titlefight as this this one. Fireworks expected.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah that was so disappointing, understandable though, they both have such strange styles. As always found Thompson impressive, i'd hate to step into the octagon against him, you'd get wrecked every each way.

I'm joining syndicate mma gym here in Las Vegas on monday, which is where alot of fighters are appearing on the show 'the ultimate fighter' very highly rated gym, much looking forward to it.

Trickykid

Yeah that was so disappointing, understandable though, they both have such strange styles. As always found Thompson impressive, i'd hate to step into the octagon against him, you'd get wrecked every each way.

I'm joining syndicate mma gym here in Las Vegas on monday, which is where alot of fighters are appearing on the show 'the ultimate fighter' very highly rated gym, much looking forward to it.

So, how is it, man?

BTW, the UFC 200? The single most ridiculously stacked card ever.
I mean, Mousasi on the 1st(!!) prelims, Assuncao vs Dillashaw and Kelvin Gastelum vs Johny fucking Hendricks on the 2nd prelims.
And then there's the main card:
Travis Browne vs Velasquez
Aldo vs Frankie Edgar
Misha to defend her title...

...and then Mark Hunt vs Brock

Absolutely astoundingly ridiculous.

Ode to Django

So, how is it, man?

BTW, the UFC 200? The single most ridiculously stacked card ever.
I mean, Mousasi on the 1st(!!) prelims, Assuncao vs Dillashaw and Kelvin Gastelum vs Johny fucking Hendricks on the 2nd prelims.
And then there's the main card:
Travis Browne vs Velasquez
Aldo vs Frankie Edgar
Misha to defend her title...

...and then Mark Hunt vs Brock

Absolutely astoundingly ridiculous.

It was okay, not as good as anticipated, I trialed a few others to compare, I think I prefer some of the others.

--

Jon Jones ruled out of 200.. man this really sucks, was so hyped for that. fuck

Trickykid

It was okay, not as good as anticipated, I trialed a few others to compare, I think I prefer some of the others.

--

Jon Jones ruled out of 200.. man this really sucks, was so hyped for that. fuck

Looking forward to seeing you on UFC 300, smacking Sage Northcutt's annoying grin off his face.

And bloody fucking hell! Didn't know Jon Jones was out. :(

Edit: because of a potential doping violation? Really? Could someone please just put this god damn idiot out of his misery already?

Last edited:

Ode to Django

Looking forward to seeing you on UFC 300, smacking Sage Northcutt's annoying grin off his face.

And bloody fucking hell! Didn't know Jon Jones was out. :(

Edit: because of a potential doping violation? Really? Could someone please just put this god damn idiot out of his misery already?

Yeah, wonder why it took so long to come out.. apparently the test was on the 16th June, lots of pre orders made. I don't know the ins & outs but poor show from the UFC if they knew.

Hopefully they find someone to fight DC, even with little time, I'm sure they'll be takers. Either way so disappointing from Jones, such a gifted fighter.

Trickykid

Yeah, wonder why it took so long to come out.. apparently the test was on the 16th June, lots of pre orders made. I don't know the ins & outs but poor show from the UFC if they knew.

Hopefully they find someone to fight DC, even with little time, I'm sure they'll be takers. Either way so disappointing from Jones, such a gifted fighter.

Dana being the greedy bastard he is, I wouldn't put it past him having delayed this announcement for as long as possible.

Plenty names floating around already, with Gustafsson being the most notable. That would probably be the best solution right now.

Ode to Django

Replaced with Anderson Silva :thumbsup: good stuff, coming off a few losses but still a legend & great to watch

Alik

What did you think of UFC 200?

Highlight for me was Lesnar's performance.

As for Silva, he was dominated, but he defended really well and got some very goo strikes. For someone who came into the fight in the last moment, I was very impressed.

Home of Barca Fans