User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 271 to 283 of 283

Thread: K1, ufc, mma

  1. #271
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,378
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody enjoys Michael Page? Been following him for a while now and did a Pokemon celebration after winning his game yesterday.

  2. #272
    FlaFCB
    Guest
    Ronda back tonight. I think she'll lose again and retire.

  3. #273
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,844
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    Ronda back tonight. I think she'll lose again and retire.
    Hope she does.

    Badass.


  4. #274
    Senior Member
    Alik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    5,825
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that was quick.

  5. #275
    FlaFCB
    Guest
    Really quick. Ronda still can't fight boxing, stiff as a tree, can't dodge at all.

  6. #276
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our man Mirko Cro Cop won Rizin tournament today. 42 yrs old and still great fighter.

  7. #277
    Bojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,444
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KiX7777 View Post
    Our man Mirko Cro Cop won Rizin tournament today. 42 yrs old and still great fighter.
    Yeah man. Living legend.

  8. #278
    Professor Balthazar
    ZenI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,900
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Hope she does.

    Badass.

    I think the masks, makeup och silly nicknames should be kept out of the UFC - it'll soon become like WWF if they don't cut it out. But oh dear did Ronda get har face smashed in - looked like some amateur noob fighting top notch pro. She was training och avoiding media for a year, what now?
    PTC

    Say no to sigs that say "say NO to sigs that say "NO to 'gif' sigs""

  9. #279
    Bojan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    25,444
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stipe Miocic

  10. #280
    You're not even a real journalism
    Ode to Django's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Disney land
    Posts
    6,832
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got tickets to UFC 214 in Anaheim, very excited for Jones-Cormier, kind of overshadowed by Mayweather-Mcgregor, but easily the fight of the year i'd say & IMO the best rivalry, also number 1 & 2 in the sport for me.

  11. #281
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    5,731
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ode to Django View Post
    Got tickets to UFC 214 in Anaheim, very excited for Jones-Cormier, kind of overshadowed by Mayweather-Mcgregor, but easily the fight of the year i'd say & IMO the best rivalry, also number 1 & 2 in the sport for me.
    Holy shit, man, enjoy! How much did you have to fork out for them?
    Not that there's much chance of it, but I hope DC smashes Jones.

  12. #282
    You're not even a real journalism
    Ode to Django's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Disney land
    Posts
    6,832
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickykid View Post
    Holy shit, man, enjoy! How much did you have to fork out for them?
    Not that there's much chance of it, but I hope DC smashes Jones.
    Well i was going to get them when they were $75 a piece when they went on sale, but the card sucked originally until it formed & now it's stacked, so i ended up waiting along time & $200 a piece oh well

    I like both DC & Jones, i love when Jones plays the bad guy like he's doing right now, it's genuine & he's the man. The nice guy act is fake and not good.

  13. #283
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    5,731
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ode to Django View Post
    Well i was going to get them when they were $75 a piece when they went on sale, but the card sucked originally until it formed & now it's stacked, so i ended up waiting along time & $200 a piece oh well

    I like both DC & Jones, i love when Jones plays the bad guy like he's doing right now, it's genuine & he's the man. The nice guy act is fake and not good.
    Ouch, that's harsh. Should be worth it, though.
    The hit and run incident made me loathe JJ somewhat fierce.