K1, ufc, mma

Trickykid

Fucking judges...
Then again - as often seen before - Lyoto should've done more. Doesn't change the fact, that he should have won, though.

B

BlaugranaCule07

Straight up robbery. Doesn't matter though Davis nor Machida can compete against Jones.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I'm SOOOOOOO happy for Anthony Pettis! It's been a long time coming and I hope he holds that belt for a while. For anyone that doesn't know him....he is the guy with the jumping lock off the cage aka the Showtime kick :D. Can't express how happy I am with his performance.

barcanuck

class post fight interview by Benson as well... Can't wait for the rematch. Now if Gustafson can beat Jones all the champs fall this year!

Anyone watching the ufc 166? Velasquez - Cigano is the main fight.

Late post by me but daamn Cains a real monster, crazy how much his striking has improved from his fight against Cheick Kongo. Also Juniors got an unbelievable knack to take some punishment, would like to see a 4th match but in a few years.

Trickykid

Lyoto! What a stud. He can tear through 99% of this division. I wonder if he'll fight Anderson, after he beats Weidman in the rematch? I mean, considering their friendship and all.

What an absolute cluster-fuck of a card, though.

Trickykid

Oh yeah, it's gonna be a blast! Barnett vs. Browne should be great fun too.

...too bad I need to get up at 4 in the morning in order to watch it live.

Home of Barca Fans