K1, ufc, mma

Pepe Silvia

i thought the condit hendricks fight was good and deserved fotn but there weren't many other fights to pick from. i enjoyed condit/gsp much more than gsp/diaz, that was a huge waste of money and diaz disrespected the fans by being a complete washed up asshole with nothing but showboating and arrogance to offer. it was disgraceful and i hope dana said something to him or in the media about his crappy performance. gsp vs hendricks will probably be really good but i wont give a crap about it. im ready for gsp to take on anderson silva and no one else.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Hilarious interview for the GSP vs Nick Diaz fight. Must watch. I DIED :D
[YOUTUBE]mH3_imfRuI0[/YOUTUBE]

I watched that last night, i don't know much about the sport at all, it was kinda the first time i watched. But that guy was a disgrace, punched him after the round went up & was arrogant as fuck, i was really hoping he was going to get knocked out. Also his opponent shouldn't have been so nice to him (praising him etc.) in the speech after the fight.

What a clown.

The guy with a beard (i forget his name now :lol:) left handed, i thoroughly enjoyed watching him.

Richard.H

Hahahahahahaha that's what you get for being a cocky jerk.

First time I ordered a UFC pay-per-view, first time seeing this guy get knocked out.

FEEELS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Im soooooooooooo happy....I have been waiting for years. IM SO FREAKING HAPPY :cry:!
Deserved that 100%. So happy he went out like that.

Home of Barca Fans