K1, ufc, mma

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I really liked Bones in the past. But after all the shit he pulled during the years he needs to take a big L. No DQ, no bust after the fight but a true loss in the Octagon.
Fuck him up Gus.

Edit: Jones dominating the first two rounds with his kicks. Looks very bad for Gus.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Shame that cheating narcissistic scumbag won. Can’t stand cheaters in any sports. Worst is how Dana, Rogan and the UFC are defending him like crazy while most of the fans want to see him gone. Hope he is suspended for life in the coming weeks.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So Whittaker pulls out with an injury just a couple of hours before his title fight with Gastelum. Disaster for the UFC considering the fight card already looked weak as fuck for a PPV.

EdmondDantes

Disaster.

Since I'm not gonna watch the card live (too late for me) - I pretty much blanked everything MMA related today - I only found out about it now, here as I just discover Barcaforum has an MMA section.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Who is stayin up tonight?

I stay up pretty much every weekend for UFC, so there’s no chance I won’t stay up for this one. Don’t really care for the main event, but Diaz-Pettis and Romero-Costa should be really great fights.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That Yoel vs Costa fight fucking delivered.

Nate pretty much controlled the whole fight

Crazy adjustment from Stipe in the 4th round

EdmondDantes

Stipe is an absolute beast man!

Nate is like a real life GTA character; absolute gangster.

And I don't know why the crowd booed Costa. I thought he clearly won round 1 & 2. Proper war that, could be fight of the year for sure.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hard to get hyped when Tony should be there.

Tony was given the chance to go against Max Holloway and would have been here if he wanted to, but he didn't. Which is understandable as he deserves it anyway, but he's next in line for sure.

Poirer has been phenomenal and kept getting better so he deserves this for sure.

Home of Barca Fans