K1, ufc, mma

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Go Conor and Ferguson! Many great fights on that card. Can’t fucking wait!

Don’t know what it is about Conor. I feel wrong liking him considering that he is basically the Ronaldo of the fighting world, but there is just something with him that makes him quite likable.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Boxing is so much better than that amateur UFC

Boxing and MMA are different sports, not much reason to compare them.
I have to add though that the UFC is going downhill. Dana's shitty management made a joke out of the ranking systems. It is all about money and the biggest names get they matches they want, no matter which division they choose to fight in, which belts they should defend etc. Sadly it is not about sports anymore but entertainment.

Last edited:

Zidane82

not a fan of UFC, but i watched him and khabib in the press conference, that conor is just full of shit, i admired how khabib kept calm, best thing to do while listening that awful trashtalk from conor

im big khabib fan in this fight!
Same ... Khabib seems so likeable especially compared to the crazy McGregor..

Just hope Khabib isn't too full of rage and has his tactics right and doesn't go straight at him and get caught with a ko punch :(

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Mcnugget tapped again. I liked the guy , but he took it too far with that bus incident.

He sure did. But Khabib should be stripped of his belt and thrown out of the UFC after this. Jumping the fence to fight Conors coach and than Khabibs coach jumping in punching Conor from behind? Conor smack talks yes, but that is fight show-business. Just like Conor had to go to court, Khabin should to.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Khabib going after Conor's corner was stupid and out of corner, but Conor is the one who made it personal and attacked the bus which injured other fighters who lost a chance to fight.

I don't want to hear his fanboys complain. Hush. Your boy caused it and then he tapped out like the bitchass cunt he is.

It's a showman business, but Conor brought up Putin, some Chechen extremists that goes around and kills people and took shots knowing Khabib could not respond without putting his family into jeopardy. I like the trash talking and I used to like McGregor for it, but he took it too far with this.

What Khabib did was still retarded though, but if Conor can get away with everything this should pass through too.

Gimme Khabib vs the crazy amazing mofo Tony Ferguson now.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Khabib and his Russian friends will regret this for the rest of their lives. Dana White will throw them on their asses out of the UFC, possibly forever, while his golden boy Conor will get the title and keep fighting to bring them all that cash. I actually bet Dana is fucking over the moon right now. All them headlines, Khabib suspended, plus fans will be even more passionate about Conor after an ending like this.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Khabib and his Russian friends will regret this for the rest of their lives. Dana White will throw them on their asses out of the UFC, possibly forever, while his golden boy Conor will get the title and keep fighting to bring them all that cash.

Nothing will happen because everyone else in the division is not going to accept it, especially Tony.

Not like Conor hasn't attacked other people before. There will be a rematch too for sure. Too much money.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He sure did. But Khabib should be stripped of his belt and thrown out of the UFC after this. Jumping the fence to fight Conors coach and than Khabibs coach jumping in punching Conor from behind? Conor smack talks yes, but that is fight show-business. Just like Conor had to go to court, Khabin should to.

Dude shattered a glass window with a dolly causing alot of injuries to fighters (that could have been worse , glass in the eye etc) and you are going to compare that to what Khabib AND his crew did ? Love how according to you Khabib has to take resposibility for his whole crew and go to court himself.

Xaviniesta

Can't help but think this was staged. Very unlike Khabib to do that shit. Although when adrenaline is pumping it sometimes makes you do crazy shit. Who knows...

Home of Barca Fans