K1, ufc, mma

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am still hyped every time I hear "Ain't no sunshine when he's gone" with Anderson coming to the ring. He is overdoing his antics today though. And you can clearly see he is not on his GOAT level anymore.

Trickykid

Anyhow, fun bout all in all. I was actually surprised how well The Spider looked out there - WAIT! Did Bisping just fucking win that?!?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, almost never watched UFC, but I've started watching it lately because of Conor. How did Silva not win? It looked like he was just playing with that other dude. Showboating Neymar-style. That guy looked like mess afterwards.

Trickykid

Silva basically let him win. Weirdest fight ever.

Yeah, that was really fucking odd. I thought Silva was only looking for a highlight reel finish during the 5th, but never really did enough. I was 100% sure he was winning the fight by a landslide at that time, though.

Anyhow, as I was about to write when the winner was announced, I thought he looked good. Hell, he would've been trounced by Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare and probably a few others, but he did well against a second tier fighter... Except that he actually managed to lose it after all. :lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Bisping won rounds 1,2 and 4. The decision was correct. But it was just because Silva was not interested in actually winning. He was looking for some highlight KO but when he had the opportunity after the front kick in round 5 he did not finish Bisping off. Weird as hell.

Trickykid

[MENTION=12590]ThwiX[/MENTION]
Bisping probably had a higher hit count, but Silva's fewer were more visibly damaging, which of course gives a skewed view of the proceedings.

Ahh what a night, i was there on saturday, felt Silva should have won and it also felt like he could have at any time actually KO's Bisping if he actually wanted to. Got to take pics with Forrest Griffin, Nog and current MW champ Rockhold.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Just a couple of hours until UFC 196 and McGregor vs. Diaz. Could get interesting that one. Diaz got some serious low intelligence, so Conor couldn't get into his head like he did with all his previous opponents. I think that makes him nervous, and it sure looked like that in some of the videos lately.

Home of Barca Fans