K1, ufc, mma

F

Flavia

Ronda Rousey lost. Looked a bit staged... Is ufc a fraud? The build up to this fight was quite strange. Now it'll be the story of Ronda trying to get the title back... It all seems fishy. She didn't put up a fight.

CatalinR10

UltimateCloudyKillifish.gif

:coffee:

Richard.H

Her boxing never really looked fundamental. Why didn't she go for takedowns more? That's her bread and butter. I feel like she was trying to prove a point by boxing her.

Richard.H

Ronda Rousey lost. Looked a bit staged... Is ufc a fraud? The build up to this fight was quite strange. Now it'll be the story of Ronda trying to get the title back... It all seems fishy. She didn't put up a fight.

If it was staged, then UFC would do everything in its power to make Rousey win. Rousey is literally the #1 UFC athlete right now for their marketing. Having her lose means all the hype UFC put into Ronda was for no reason.

UFC has been longing for a trademark athlete to represent their brand. Rousey was being groomed to be exactly that, but that failed now.

F

Flavia

If it was staged, then UFC would do everything in its power to make Rousey win. Rousey is literally the #1 UFC athlete right now for their marketing. Having her lose means all the hype UFC put into Ronda was for no reason.

UFC has been longing for a trademark athlete to represent their brand. Rousey was being groomed to be exactly that, but that failed now.

She was really amateurish. Chasing a boxer, not trying to fight to her strengths. It was pretty weird.

Alik

Rousey never annoyed me that much.

Anderson Silva, on the other hand... that guy was arrogant and disrespectful to his opponents.

Trickykid

Rousey never annoyed me that much.

Anderson Silva, on the other hand... that guy was arrogant and disrespectful to his opponents.

Are you kidding man?! Rousey is the embodiment of disrespect and arrogance. She's like a female version of the Diaz brothers... Just without the occasional shit and giggles they provide.

Alik

Are you kidding man?! Rousey is the embodiment of disrespect and arrogance. She's like a female version of the Diaz brothers... Just without the occasional shit and giggles they provide.

Haha, I don't know. Maybe I haven't really been following her press conferences lately. But it didn't seem like it before.

Home of Barca Fans