K1, ufc, mma

xboogiex

Anyone watching Glory15 ( new k1 kickboksing organisation)
The card is awsome with the 4 man light heavyweight title tournament.

desoe

Don't know how many of you know who Blagoi Ivanov is, but you should watch this video. A really inspirational story:

[youtube]YL0jP2pLJeU[/youtube]

Trickykid

Matt Brown is such a beast! I wonder if this fight earned him an immediate title shot? Hendricks vs Brown would be one serious battle.

EternTito

Matt Brown is such a beast! I wonder if this fight earned him an immediate title shot? Hendricks vs Brown would be one serious battle.

I think they're planning on Brown v Lombard next.

On an unrelated note, I would pay good money to see Matt Brown v Nick Diaz.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He isn't. He was the K1 heavyweight champion from 2007-08. Lost in the finals of the grand prix to Semmy in 2009.
The guy is a pretty good fighter but not so great of a human. Im not a fan lol.

Trickykid

Not a fan of the Diaz brothers.

Matt Brown made me a believer after that one. Un-flippin'-believable.

Yeah, me neither. I wouldn't be terribly opposed to seeing Nick being smacked around by Matt Brown though.

But as someone mentioned, a bout vs Lombard is probably in the cards. I had more or less written him off, but he's looked good since dropping to welterweight. Especially in the last one against Shields. I doubt he can keep up with current form Brown though.

Alen

I guess people here don't watch UFC that much. Rousey won in 14 seconds last night, her last two fights combine to 30 seconds. BEAST!

Alik

I guess people here don't watch UFC that much. Rousey won in 14 seconds last night, her last two fights combine to 30 seconds. BEAST!

I don't follow it closely, but wow! She's on another level.

Does anyone here actually do any martial arts? I've been doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for the last 1.5 years, and have been enjoying it a lot :D

footyfan

Calma, calma

Sorry, I don't follow UFC at all but have heard of Ronda Rousey a lot (apparently the most dominant fighter ever). But 2 fights in 30 seconds...the fuck? :lol: How good is she? How would she fare against men in the same weight class?

Just found out she has beaten all of her top 5 competitors in a combined match time of a little over 3 minutes. What does she even have left to do lol?

Alen

Sorry, I don't follow UFC at all but have heard of Ronda Rousey a lot (apparently the most dominant fighter ever). But 2 fights in 30 seconds...the fuck? :lol: How good is she? How would she fare against men in the same weight class?

Just found out she has beaten all of her top 5 competitors in a combined match time of a little over 3 minutes. What does she even have left to do lol?

The fuck indeed :lol:

She's dominating basically, and by a very large margin. I don't think she would fare well against male opposition as she is more of the grappling type(Judo being her primary martial art).

Alen

I don't follow it closely, but wow! She's on another level.

Does anyone here actually do any martial arts? I've been doing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for the last 1.5 years, and have been enjoying it a lot :D

I did do some Karate when i was 10 though. Not bragging or anything, but i might be the toughest white belt there is.

Home of Barca Fans