K1, ufc, mma

F

Flavia

Every time I look at that gif it hurts. Poor guy... not a fitting end to the legend he is. I'm not even a fan, I disliked his antics. But... :(

F

Flavia

Yep... End of an era.

But our bones are hard, breaking like that must be quite the pain... Poor AS. I just heard a reporter saying he was screaming when entering the ambulance. Just awful.

barcanuck

Yep... End of an era.

But our bones are hard, breaking like that must be quite the pain... Poor AS. I just heard a reporter saying he was screaming when entering the ambulance. Just awful.

One can say he broke his leg Ronaldo style ?

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
My prediction is that he had a hairline fracture going into the fight and didn't realize it. That along with the strength that he put into it and a great check led to what happen. Such a shame =\.

Alik

Rousey's Judo is crazy, but Tate kept running into it instead of keeping the distance. People really hate Rousey now though :p

I really didn't like Anderson Silva, but yikes, that was too much. I hoped for a proper beating.

Pepe Silvia

God dang those Brazilians mopped everyone up last night! Lamas tried getting in on Aldo with some creative kicks but Aldo was too clever and technical. The Barao/Faber fight was surprising. Never thought Faber would be owned so hard like that after climbing back to the top again. Hats off to Barao that kid is a maniac!

Home of Barca Fans