Positive Thinking Cules

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I feel spoiled by the recent string of results in football... Madrid doing the reverse treble, PSG shitting the bed at home, Roma eliminated, Juventus about to be kicked out as well. It is almost too good to be true. Kinda wary of the Lyon game now.

Messi983

2010/11
2014/15
2018/19

We're winning CL this season again.

Just two steps away.

From now on I'll only post in this thread. I can't stand general negativity in other parts of the forum even after a big win so I don't even read most of the threads anymore...

henias

Just two steps away.

From now on I'll only post in this thread. I can't stand general negativity in other parts of the forum even after a big win so I don't even read most of the threads anymore...

I agree. So much "negativity", EV must be feeling so hurt now. Sad times.

Are you still going to post in this thread saying we will win the treble every season?

gasgas

I think with this starting lineup in big games, we'll see plenty positive things this season

Mats
Semedo Pique Lenglet Alba
De jong Busquets Arthur
Messi Suarez Griezmann

Hope Todibo, Firpo, Piug, Fati and Wague get adequate playing time this season

The rest, i couldn't care less

LABarcaFan

Just two steps away.

You are the most positive thinking user in this forum. I have to start learning from you.

Andresito

Staff member
Trincao to become the second coming of Cristiano, Ansu the next Mane, Dembele to become consistent and never have injuries again.
Arthur and Frenkie to form a formidable duo that would make Xavi and Iniesta proud.
Firpo is going to transform into a beast the way Alphonso Davies did.

:messi: One can dream eh :crbust:

Home of Barca Fans