Positive Thinking Cules

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
+ Pedri, Trincao and Emerson.

I actually have more fun following our loanees this season than Barca.

After the restart I only watched Betis once, their game against Espanyol and Emerson did not impress me a bit.

How did he do in other games?

JohnN

Puig man... I really hope he continues to play like this. He seems so confident against much bigger and stronger guys, is as nimble as a fly and always positive thinking. The only player Messi trusted and gave responsibility for advancing the play and that says a lot.

Puig and Fati (and semedo to some extent) have been the only positives from this season.

FinBarcelonafan

Puig man... I really hope he continues to play like this. He seems so confident against much bigger and stronger guys, is as nimble as a fly and always positive thinking. The only player Messi trusted and gave responsibility for advancing the play and that says a lot.

Puig and Fati (and semedo to some extent) have been the only positives from this season.

I'd say Lenglet has improved.

FC433

I think our current generation (board, manager(s), key players) have been working really hard to get where we are now. They absolutely earned it; therefore, I do not feel upset one bit. LFC/ Roma's performance does not bother me anymore because they deserved it.

They deserve to have this horrific end. Hopefully, this season will be the end, maybe the next one.

Home of Barca Fans