Positive Thinking Cules

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn´t worry about it much. We´ll only have more options to rotate and coming months will be packed with matches. Almost 2 per week from now on.

hendryrusli

Iniesta should be given at least 10 minutes against Mallorca. Starting him isn't a good option, unless others are tired after long journey home.

Evil

Shabazz
Well Pep has a habit on starting players as soon as they come back from injury, he did it with Guddy, and recently with Abidal ... but this could be a diffrent case considering Iniesta was out for a longer period ..

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I think he's ready for 90 mins, which would be good for him alongside Bojan and Caceres.

maz

I walk the line
Notched up another win! Im not one to talk about records before they are broken...but if we were to beat the record of madrid last year (85 points)...and also the win/draw/loss record of madrid in the 60's (im not sure exactly how many wins they notched up) it would make my LIFE.

Plus AI hit the ground running, and we have a winning start for the new year.

maz

I walk the line
That was an important victory last night. Not only because we won, and not only because we came from behind to win. But because we showed to teams that even if u pack the midfield and defence we will still beat u. Mallorca didnt pack the defence the way osasuna did, but their midfield was very strong. Osasuna put 8/9 men behind the ball yet we still managed to break them down. I think teams have figured that we cant play our usual game against those tactics, but we have proven that we have yet another dimension to our game.

PTC

maz

I walk the line
I didnt manage to see the game last night (besides the goals) but we notched up yet another victory and are a step closer to lifting up the copa. Good to see that bojan scored, and same for guddy. Iniesta was crucial in the second goal and its great that he has returned in such good form.

maz

I walk the line
19 games:
50 points
59 scored
13 conceded
goal difference of 46

here are the stats for the top team of the last 7 seasons in la liga. It is points, followed by goals scored/conceded

85 84/36
76 66/44
82 80/38
84 73/29
77 71/27
75 51/27
80 81/40

We are currently on
50 59/13

PT..

Campeones!

Evil

Shabazz
Hmm 5-0 .. and we broke a record in La Liga with 50 points out of 19 matches. Every week I say there's no way things can get more positive than this, but I'm always wrong !

Barca_Ray_USA

maz said:
19 games:
50 points
59 scored
13 conceded
goal difference of 46

here are the stats for the top team of the last 7 seasons in la liga. It is points, followed by goals scored/conceded

85 84/36
76 66/44
82 80/38
84 73/29
77 71/27
75 51/27
80 81/40

We are currently on
50 59/13

PT..

Campeones!

We have it all. Even the best defense. At this rate we are going to concede less than all of those teams did in last 6 seasons

Home of Barca Fans