Positive Thinking Cules

G.J

V.H. 4 life
The fearsome foursome looked more like 4 days in the Caribbean. Well, atleast 3 of them :D

TEKNYK

I think the word Madridista should be written on a piece of paper and sent, along with a strand of Raul's hair, a piece of Calderon's toe-nail, and Guti's clitoris, to one of those evil African witchdoctors so he/she can turn then all into little one eyed monsters.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Still can`t believe we`re walking through this season with such an ease. Maybe the most impressing thing about FC Barcelona this season is that our players look more fit than ever.

TEKNYK

Yeah.. all our players can give 100% for 90 minutes. Very impressive fitness levels. Plus, winning helps confidence so right now we have all the elements on our side; skill, fitness, tactics, confidence, momentum etc, etc.. Let's just hope Pep can keep the players focused and that we have luck with our injuries. The 2nd half of the season is going to be hectic as we are in three competitions and must win them all. :D

G.J

V.H. 4 life
I think we are the best team in the world if all our players are fit. My main problem lies with our lack of replacement for Xavi and more importantly Messi. We look half the team without those 2. Lets hope they stay injury free.

Evil

Shabazz
11 points away from Villareal ... 12 from Madrid .. :lol: What a perfect way to celebrate the new year ..

@Tek, I bet even that wicked African majician wouldn't want to touch a Madridista's toe-nail, let alone Guti's clitoris :lol:

Evil

Shabazz
Great news, I´m happy Iniesta fully recovered, although it´ll take time to gain match fitness, our attack line will be lethal when he does !! (even though it already is) :p

Don't want Henry to benched though, he's was one of the best performers recently, improved ALOT .. he finally got his spirits up, so benching him now will really bring him down.

Home of Barca Fans