Positive Thinking Cules

Evil

Shabazz
Beating them will mean so many things. For one we´ll continue our great form in La Liga, secondley we´ll be getting even with them for last season. 3rd most & most important we'll be 12 points clear of the scum bugs. :mrgreen:

Evil

Shabazz
WE OWNED MADRID !!! I´m am so damn happy right now !! Oh I can´t wait to go to uni tomorrow and look my Madrid friends in the eye and laugh my ass off !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

M.L. King

The Preacher
I know that feeling; you should have seen my reaction when Eto'o scored; I probably woke up the whole neighborhood.

maz

I walk the line
PTC MUTHA FUKKAAAAAA!!!!

we beat madrid
we kept a clean sheet
we are 12 points ahead of them
messi and sammy scored
everyone played well

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
It feels so great to be a Cule! :cool:
I'ma brag my ass off and laugh HARD at those madridistas!

maz

I walk the line
Sevilla: 0-3
Valencia: 4-0
Madrid: 2-0

Thats a brilliant record. Villarreal will probablly be the 'easiest' (relatively speaking) of the 4 games.

Goal scorers:
Messi: 3
Henry: 3
Eto'o: 2

Thats 8 out of 9 goals scored by our front line. Who says we are a one man side?!

maz

I walk the line
Lol yea i meant to mention that after i said about the villarreal game but then i got sidetracked thinking about the scorers of the goals! We could get a clean sheet against villarreal, and that would cap off easily the best run the club have had since the CL final.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
Nothing can really ruin the good impression Pep is making. Even if we lose at El Madrigal tonight. 3 wins out those 4 derbies were amazing.

maz

I walk the line
Even if we lose? This is the PTC topic...we cant talk about losing here! We must only talk about winning. In fact...we must talk about thrashing villarreal!

maz

I walk the line
No one said anything?!!

We got 12/12 points in our death run. We conceded 1 goal. We scored 12. We got an even share of goals from henry, eto'o and messi.

PTC baby!!

Home of Barca Fans