Positive Thinking Cules

shadows

Yea..this comm(Me included) needs a serious dose of PTC...Everyone was on the verge of a mental break down yesterday night ;)

maz

I walk the line
The disgrace guys. Apart from Bojan (and maybe one or two others), apparantly the only other PTC'er was a... was a... a... a madridista?!!

You broke my heart guys.

Evil

Shabazz
2 matches away to be crowned Liga Champions ... We´re in the final of the Copa and final of the Champions League !

Treble on the way !! Just 3-4 more matches were we have to play our hearts out and this season will go down in history.

MADRID CARBON ..........

beef-supreme

More PTC worthy stuff -

Andrés scored another amazing goal. And a crucial one at that.
We're going to Rome!
We're 3 victories away from a treble!
We wrestled our way past Chelsea, all the while not risking Thierry's injury, and resting him for a midweek fixture. He could be very useful in the Copa final!
We also survived in spite of Puyol's suspension, who now has also rested, and so will be available this weekend, and should be fit enough against Bilbao.
Pep went crazy against Chelsea :07-16:

And i must add:

We got incredible results from two of the toughest away fixtures this season
AND
We showed true, glorious spirit coming back from behind during these two fixtures. We can add to that the fact that we had an improvised back line against Chelsea, our in-form Henry missing, and we were A MAN DOWN. Incredible. PTC!!!

Last edited:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I won't bother typing my feelings cause Beef encapsulated everything I would have said :biggrin: Visca Barça, Visca los Culés, Visca PTC, y Visca Catalunya! That reminds me, I should really make a sig, not got around to it yet.

Last edited:

joisse

I was believing right down to the end. At the start of extra time i was thinking "4 minutes!! this ain't over yet boys!" And boy, was i rewarded. San Andres to the rescue!

barca7788

Nepali Cule
i really needed some PTCs during the chelsea matches.i's so fcuking disappointed with the performance that i remember typing sth like bye bye barca etc etc in our chat. everyone got angry but bojan didnt:party00231:. n after abidal's red. i switched off my pc and just slept....so sad i missed the goal live.hope i can be a strong PTC.:2145960713mundoemot:2145960713mundoemot

E

Esteve

Barça will crush Bilbao on Wednesday night. The club will be informed that both Alves & Abidal will be allowed to play in the Champions League final after they realise that Iniesta & Henry's so-called injuries were just wildly dramatized knocks :jack:

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Espanyol lost. Sammy finally scored. Nice FK goal from Alves. Valdes proving he is a good GK.... Despite a draw, we extended our lead.

Home of Barca Fans