Positive Thinking Cules

maz

I walk the line
Yeah it really is ours to lose. We are favourites for all three competitions.

If we win the treble. IF we win the treble, it will be without a doubt the greatest coaching achievement since SAF did it with manutd. It will be phenominal. To win a treble on your debut season as a top flight coach especially in this modern game is unimaginable.

But anyway, lets not get ahead of ourselves...we need to stay focussed and continue to win every game we can. Onwards and upwards!

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
Yeah it really is ours to lose. We are favourites for all three competitions.

If we win the treble. IF we win the treble, it will be without a doubt the greatest coaching achievement since SAF did it with manutd. It will be phenominal. To win a treble on your debut season as a top flight coach especially in this modern game is unimaginable.

But anyway, lets not get ahead of ourselves...we need to stay focussed and continue to win every game we can. Onwards and upwards!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY STAY POSITIVE!! :party00231: Sheesh, fire up Maz!

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Indeed! Put it this way, barring some major catastrophe, our lack-of-silverwear run is coming to an end. We deserve it.

:flagvl8:

beef-supreme

I actually fell asleep with a smile on my face last night. And now u go and ruin it?!!

What was your username there? Are u lardman?

lol, could be lardman, or he could be one of the many individuals who would have liked to join, but couldn't.

Hahhaahha yes, sorry for ruining it... :$
I did manage to join because I joined 2 years ago or something, so I wasn't blocked out hehe.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah i figured since you have the same profile pic too.

Well, good to have u on board! PTC!

maz

I walk the line
The team that have been our closest rivals for first place all season, Madrid, have got 43 out of the last 45 points. Yet we are still 6 points clear.

Thats such a testament to our team.

maz

I walk the line
Its the name for fcb fans. Apparantly given because of the maximum capacity of the old Les Corts stadium and people sitting on the walls at the back of the stadium. Passers by would see their asses hanging over the edges of the walls, and thats how they got their name 'culé' which means 'ass'.

Home of Barca Fans