Positive Thinking Cules

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I reckon we won't win the CL anytime soon but when we eventually do, it will feel so cathartic after all these humiliations. I am ready to wait even 10 years for that moment :lol:

soul24rage

With injuries to Pique and Bob (hope they recover 100%), it will help speed up the rebuilding process with Araujo and Dest playing more frequently. (Ik that Araujo is also injured, but read reports that he has a good chance to be back vs Osasuna)

The defense needed a new look and let's hope both Araujo and Dest pan out.

Andresito

Staff member
Maybe just maybe the results don't tell the whole truth.

It's basically only Bayern that keeps on cruising this season.
All other big teams have had a decline and maybe that effect was inevitable despite of who we had brought in or sold player/coach wise.

Sure the results are the worst of all top teams, but we are in the heaviest rebuild phase as well.
Like I've said before, this season shouldn't be more than a transitional year to hopefully brighter times with a new board and a new strategy.

At least most of the squad are getting their chances to prove themselves, with the exception of Riqui.
The play time of talents and question marks like Griezmann, Dembele and Coutinho will show a clear path to how we should rebuild.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Life is so unfair, it gives you hope and takes it away and leaves you with pain. Gods certainly don't like us. Fuck 2020.

Terrible times to be Barca fans but we will endure, like fans of many others have done so in the past.

Visca el Barca! :barcascarf:

Messi983

I believe 2021 will be much nicer to us than 2020.

Still a lot of work to do but I believe we're on the right path.

Andresito

Staff member
I believe 2021 will be much nicer to us than 2020.

Still a lot of work to do but I believe we're on the right path.

For sure. Eventually we'll reach another crossroad, probably in the summer with Koeman being one of the question marks and the players to sign/sell another.
Let's hope we end up on the right path there as well.

IMO the next step will be harder. We've started clearing out the obvious ones like Vidal, Rakitic and Suarez. Now we go for our big signings and the ones who've been at the club the longest.
New roles and new leaders within the squad will have to emerge to take this Barca back to the top again.

JamDav1982

2021 is still going to be a year of rebuilding but even though wont win anything this season it has been one of most enjoyable for a while to watch FDJ, Pedri, Aruajo, Fati, Dest, Dembele even Mingueza o come in and try to make their mark.

Have found some of Barcas games boring in recent years.. the slow, static game with old legs walking based on genius moments from Messi and Suarez was done and look forward to Barca games more than have in a while.

That only last so long but feels like going in right direction and right changes being made.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Managed to sneak in Copa Final
La Liga back on
New president in

Exciting times ahead with all these youngsters emerging and all the while playing nicest football in years.

:barcascarf:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Sell the two flops (Griez, Coutinho) and the deadweight (Umtiti, Lenglet, Firpo, Neto, Matheus, Alena, Pjanic, etc.), buy Haaland. Can cash in on Emerson or give him a chance to battle it out with Dest while Roberto becomes a full-time CM/CDM rotation option. Manage next season with Pique-Araujo-Garcia-Mingueza as CB options. Sell Alba in 2022, buy Gaya and promote Balde. Buy a world-class CDM to replace Busi and a top CB in 2022. It's definitely doable if we manage to get Haaland and he delivers.

Home of Barca Fans