Positive Thinking Cules

mmandela

Sueco estrella
1. Great game, beautiful played
2. Valdes did well again
3. Caceres did great filling the up for Puyol/Piques/Abidals absence
4. Messi scored a brilliat goal
5. Squad is in harmony, no bad feelings
6. Iniesta got a small injury which means he won't have to play against Turkey and can rest instead
7. no one did bad

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Caceres :cool:. His performance was truly PTC-worthy. Check my post in the Caceres thread, don't want to repost everything.

Evil

Shabazz
Finally some matches to cover up for the boring week ... Hope our players impress with their national teams just like they've been doing with Barcelona, don't want them to get too fatigued though.

maz

I walk the line
Jorquera is well-rested after the international break which can only be positive.

PTC!!!

C

Culer10

These are basic rules that a supporter should follow. I know many people who like Manchester UTD one day and after they loose a game they support another team. This is not supporting. You have to be with your team during good as well as bad times it is as simple as that.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Pique was the match-winner for spain.
he was qouted saying something like: "i hope this is not my last goal at the bernabeu"

PTC!!

maz

I walk the line
Its been 2 weeks since the last game and i'd completely forgotten about PTC!

We ground out a win when statistics said we shouldnt have won. We kept a clean sheet, no injuries, didnt have to play messi and alves for too long, eto'o got yet another goal..

Guardian

I had read somewhere the story of the world cup 1954 and the miracle of Bern. Germans played with that great Hungary team of Puskas in the first stage, which the krauts lost 3:8. Nevertheless ze Germans still reached the final and they won it, surprising all football pundits at that time. The tricky Germans fielded their second team in the first game and fooled the Hungarians a lot, so never underestimate those people

A sorry this is PTC :)

1:5 hahahahahaha

Home of Barca Fans