Positive Thinking Cules

FinBarcelonafan

I think our current generation (board, manager(s), key players) have been working really hard to get where we are now. They absolutely earned it; therefore, I do not feel upset one bit. LFC/ Roma's performance does not bother me anymore because they deserved it.

They deserve to have this horrific end. Hopefully, this season will be the end, maybe the next one.

This is positive ? Hah

Sarcasm. Got it.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
How can we use this?

How can we use this to plan for next the decade?

Share your 2020-2030 visions with us please.

JohnN

Positive things:

- No one surprised, so no one is sad about the result. On the contrary it's what should have happened 2 years ago, so we could rebuild faster.

- Players cannot bully any more managers after this display, they were finally humbled and slapped back to a reality where football is a team oriented, tactical, technical, physical and mental game. Overpaid divas with inflated egos from past glories (many of which are not their own) cannot win jack shit.

- Setien will not stay for another year, which is great. He is not respected, with good reason, and is ball-less, in all the meanings of the word.

- Barto might be out sooner (highly unlikely but still possible).

- Team has about reached rock bottom as most here have been saying so there is only one way - up. This will take a while, but we can start by fielding a team with an average age lower than 30 that tries to prove something.

- Riqie and Araujo did not participate in this battering. Unfortunately Fati did, but no one would blame him for anything.

- Laughing stock of Europe for 3rd year in a row achievement unlocked

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The only positive thing about this, and it's hard to find positives after a result like this, is:

Everyone can see that these players are done. Mentally and physically. Everyone are now seeing what a disaster Bartomeu's reign have been.

There will be no opposition to a new President or manager making major changes anymore so if they want so, a major rebuild can start right away. No one is going to cry over certain players, even if they are club legends like Busquets and Suarez, being forced out of the club.

serghei

The best part I can think of is this. Watching a new team being built, if done properly, can be the most rewarding feeling as a fan. You start to see little things that were lost, fire being lit again, passion coming back, hunger again. New players getting the chance to become new idols.

For me it's not bad at all. Worse is to parade this corpse of a team for 2-3 more seasons.

Alik

We might not have any money for a proper rebuild, but let's hope (TM) that the youth we are able to contribute next season.

Fati
Trincao
Pedri
Puig
Araujo/Todibo/Garcia?

Use them while we wait for the new board to step in and make their signings.

Home of Barca Fans