Positive Thinking Cules

serghei

The positive is that, in recent history, after a poorer season we came back in the next one and usually played well and won important titles.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Our 2nd best scenario for the season is still possible.

If we win all our remaining matches and they lose 1 additional match, we can still win the double.

They can also still end the season trophy-less.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Whata thriller tonight. Barca behind, Barca winning, Barca on the ropes.. Extra time.. Bang! :roberto: :redbeard: Barca wins.

Barca fans have so much to be thankful for and not least for the reminder never to give up on this team.

Windhook

Maybe I should just stick to this thread. :D A lot of negativity going around when we are not in a treble winning season.:lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I should just stick to this thread. :D A lot of negativity going around when we are not in a treble winning season.:lol:

Pep and Lucho treble was like enjoying too much champagne. Next morning comes the headache and even a sunny day seems unbearable. That's, at least, how I rationalize :lol:

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Its their best season, probably the best team atm, but they can still end the season trophy-less.

Its one of our worst seasons and we can still end the season winning the double.

:sherlock:

With players like Messi and Neymar on the team, we're always one decent summer and a coaching change away from being the best team in the world.

Just look at 2014 and 2015. Going to be tougher this time though, more holes in the team.

Just hope the new coach and the board are willing to do what it takes to fix the squad. We need another 2008/2014 type summer.

Windhook

18318980_10155507605364305_8839061449850523379_o.jpg

khaled_a_d

With players like Messi and Neymar on the team, we're always one decent summer and a coaching change away from being the best team in the world.

Just look at 2014 and 2015. Going to be tougher this time though, more holes in the team.

Just hope the new coach and the board are willing to do what it takes to fix the squad. We need another 2008/2014 type summer.

We are in a better position than 2014 tbh. That team looked truly done at the end of that season.

Home of Barca Fans