Positive Thinking Cules

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would agree with you if only Vidal didn't get injured. Bale also yet to return for RM.

I think all the decisions against us this season and the Vidal injury will ignite a fire within the team that will burn all their rivals.

Team will overpower everyone psychologically.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
One less game until the end of the season, so that means Lucho's departure is closer... Only positive I can think of...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Biggest positive would be if Lucho gets sacked, new manager would hopefully try out the promising youngsters, for the tail end of the season, and we would have a better picture on to what extent the board would have to dig into pocket.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Apparently the core of the team held talks with Lucho about tactics, instructions and rotations which have had the entire squad confused.

So I hope we'll do something different and better.

xXKonan

Apparently the core of the team held talks with Lucho about tactics, instructions and rotations which have had the entire squad confused.

I feel like I read this so many times this season.

I hope he actually does something different.

Raketa10

Just great the core of the team did that after 4-0 defeat in CL, they couldn't do it before to prevent this embarrassment. Unfortunately after Puyol left we also don't have a true captain in our squad. Xavi was ok but Iniesta is just way to soft to be a captain.

Last edited:

frog-fcb

I like your attitude. One slip-up from Madrid would open the doors wide for us.

Especially when they have at least 2 extra league games and then if they make the semis of cl thats an extra 4 games. So 6 extra games in 3 months basically 1 every 2 weeks it will catch up on them

Messi983

keep-calm-and-make-a-remuntada.png

Home of Barca Fans