Positive Thinking Cules

LeeRomeno

I am pretty sure that with quality of we have in this team we cannot play bad entire year and i would also pick sucking in autumn and getting into shape in spring. I also believe 6 new players and getting them adapted + rotation tests will end starting from January and we will peak when it matters in April-May.

Alik

Atlético will beat Real, and thus we will have closed the gap on first place by one point this week.

It is known.

Albo

If Unzue is our next coach man oh man I hope we will buy Yerry Mina. Those Unzue corner/free kick plans with Pique's & Mina's aerial ability.

LeeRomeno

fans here seem to have worse memory than a goldfish, just browse back to 2014 (the treble season) and how league was lost, lucho sucked, players sucked and what not and see how that ended. Pathetic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Expectations are always high when it comes to Barca but it's only November and noone won anything in autumn.

Barca will bounce back soon, I am sure of it.

frog-fcb

We did better than in our treble winning season by not losing and madrid still have a trip.to japan that will run them out of steam

serghei

We will win on Anoeta and we will beat Madrid as well. Our hardest game in the next period in La Liga will be away to Osasuna, which we will, of course, still win.

vlad

i think real also had 4 point lead under benitez just before el classico? they lost 0:4 and benitez got sacked, well, it will not be the same with zidane, because he has a lot more credit, but i believe barca will show them who is the boss in la liga :)

Home of Barca Fans