Positive Thinking Cules

khaled_a_d

While we lost we are still showing we have a bench that can change any game,gr8 mix of players and hopefully once/if ever Paco settles and Gomes learn the position more we will be way more stronger.
We also showed character trying to come back,if it wasn't for MATS mistake we could have got a point at least from this game after being 3 down

Icarium

Lifestealer
We lost 4-1 to Celta last season. Now 4-3, should have been a draw after being 3-0 down if not for a silly blunder. I would say that is an improvement. With modric still out we will get our chance again, atleti relies too much on luck and that will run out every now and then. La Liga is still ours to take.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
At least we got some difficult games out of the way, if nothing else. Celta away, Bilbao away, Atletico at home. Real Madrid still got all of those to play and they are just 2 points ahead of us. Though, it has to be said that they won at the Anoeta where it is almost guaranteed that we will drop points.

xXKonan

Despite the Ter Stegen Blunder in the second half, I did love the fight we did put up to at least get 3 goals to nearly tie it.

Still October and we have a long ways to go.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So great to see guys posting here :rockon:

We'll overcome this and after internationals Messi will be close to return :)

i_bleed_blaugrana

We just need to put a full 90 minute game together. Recently we have only be performing in the 2nd half and we got burned on it last night.

We play our game for 90 mins, no one can stop us.

Albo

It's better to have the occasional blunders now than in feb-may. The fighting spirit was also nice to see, especially Pique, he gave the whole squad new motivation with his efforts. We didn't see this last season, if things went south, they truly did and there was no coming back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Positive thought; We'll go crazy and win the treble after this initial poor run of forms and stupid mistakes from several players :coffee:

2014/15 repeating itself.

I'm confident we'll win the league a 3rd consecutive time. Real certainly isn't winning shit. Atletico is the clear challenger imo but they'll have injury problems of their own down the line.

Home of Barca Fans