Positive Thinking Cules

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
4 points!

And I think this is the perfect time for international week as the team will benefit a reset after last 2 challenging wins.

Btw. In just 4 days Barca has now beaten mighty epl champs and European champions.

Visca!

F

Flavia

4 points!

And I think this is the perfect time for international week as the team will benefit a reset after last 2 challenging wins.

Btw. In just 4 days Barca has now beaten mighty epl champs and European champions.

Visca!

+1000

Visca!

impeh

Hi, its me..
Barcelona are the team with the lowest set piece goals conceded in La Liga this season (6).

makes a positive change :blush:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Barcelona are the team with the lowest set piece goals conceded in La Liga this season (6).

Didn't know that. Nice work from Lucho/coaching staff for sorting that out as it used to be our major week point.

Alik

Awesome!

Best defensive record. Lowest set piece goals conceded. Piquenbauer. No injuries. Fresh team. Scoring from counter attacks and set pieces.

Credit where credit's due. Massive improvement from last season.

:botibotiboti:

Kohe321

Messi is back to his perhaps best ever self in 2015, and is only 27 - many more years of Messi!

Pique is defending like never before.

Our summer signings in Suarez, Rakitic, Mathieu, Bravo and Stegen are doing awesome.

Vermaelen is soon back from his long-term injury!

Presidential elections this summer!

Alba is soon back from his injury.

Messi's foot is healing up completely.

We're 4 points up in the league with the title in our hands, even if we lose one game.

We're in the final of the CDR.

We're doing well in the CL and have great chances to progress to the semis.

It seems the club will finally start talking with Alves regarding a renewal.

Xavi has not signed with anyone yet, he might still stay!

And of course, Douglas is here...!

In other words, Barca is the coolest club in the world and things are looking great! Visca Barca! :barca scarf:

Last edited:
Mesmerizing football in the first half.

We drew Sevilla away because of individual mistakes, they have been beast at their stadium all season but could well have gotten a beating tonight.

Many people understandably find losing points like that very frustrating, and it is, but I tend to see the plus side in that nothing is intrinsically wrong with our football.

At the end of the day I'll always choose a frustrating draw over a well-paid one. :barca scarf:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans