Ezequiel Lavezzi "El Pocho"

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Ezequiel Iván Lavezzi (born 3 May 1985 in Villa Gobernador Gálvez, Santa Fe).
Argentine forward currently playing for Italian Serie A club Napoli.

Barca are lining up a €20 million bid for the 23-year-old Lavezzi, according to Italian press

Evil

Shabazz
Re: Ezequiel Lavezzi"El Pocho"

Yes ! A good player, can play Striker, Second Striker, and on both the wings, definatley an asset.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Napoli is doing great this season. Not quite sure whether we need Lavezzi

M.L. King

The Preacher

I don't think we need him. He is similar to Zarate, regarding his playing style. Very fast and strong in one on one duels.

hendryrusli

Hmm isn't this dude linked to Chelsea in the past?

Never seen this guy play, someone can provide me with the link please?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Thats just crazy. I'd let them have him for that amount of cash

nebeer

Love is All
Yes ! A good player, can play Striker, Second Striker, and on both the wings, definatley an asset.

Yes, may be he could be the left winger for us? He could be used in different ways, could play as a striker or even a midfielder. This guy is really talented.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Saw him play Scotland with Agrentina earlier in the year. Had a good game, gave our defence a hell of a night. Wouldn't mind seeing him in Barca colours, but wouldn't want him to turn into another Hleb :wacko:.

Maybe it would be best to get someone we really expect to step up and show talent like Ribery.

B

beautifulgame

He's good but is a bit temperamental. I wouldn't say he is like Zarate; if he is like anyone I'd say a cross between Tevez and Messi.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
....not bad in Pro Evo :lol:
Actually I bought him for my Master League and he's been amazing, I use him as a backup for Messi and always delivers, hahahaha...

Now, in real life I think he's very talented and could serve us well. I mean, look our team right now, Henry and Iniesta injured, we could really use some extra attacking player, no?

Home of Barca Fans