Ezequiel Lavezzi "El Pocho"

zanela

He's custom-made for a counterattacking side, and more often than not a headless chicken with zero tactical nous. There isn't even a place for him in the NT anymore, and Tata has overlooked him despite his availability. If the Barca board thought bringing him would appease the current blaugrana sentiment in any way, then they are a bunch of imbeciles of the higher order.

Bertus

According to many sources (L'Equipe, Di Marzio, Canal sup etc etc.), Lavezzi reached a breaking point and wants to be sold.

He went on rampage against Blanc and Létang after the sanctions he recieved from PSG's board (a 48000 euros fine, and being excluded from the team for at least 2-3 weeks)

EdmondDantes

Although he's been playing well of late, mostly due to Lucas' absence through injury, he missed a sitter tonight that probably cost PSG 2 points in a very cagey match against a high-spirited Monaco side. Blanc looked stupefied.

Bertus

Although he's been playing well of late, mostly due to Lucas' absence through injury, he missed a sitter tonight that probably cost PSG 2 points in a very cagey match against a high-spirited Monaco side. Blanc looked stupefied.

Horrible tonight.

Missed 2 sitters for no reason.

Didn't even defend properly. Misses his passes, crosses and corners.

The best performance of a drunk player I've seen in 2015.

EdmondDantes

I thin he would do well in England, rumour has it the likes of Liverpool and United are looking at him as a low cost/high wage option. He would definitely walk into United's 11 if the best they can offer out wide is the likes of Ashley Young and even Valencia...

Bertus

I thin he would do well in England, rumour has it the likes of Liverpool and United are looking at him as a low cost/high wage option. He would definitely walk into United's 11 if the best they can offer out wide is the likes of Ashley Young and even Valencia...

They can get him.

Anyone that follows PSG a bit is fed up by him and just wants him to be sent somewhere, anywhere, far, far away.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Paris Saint-Germain forward Ezequiel Lavezzi has become the latest player to agree a move to Chinese football.

Hebei China Fortune have claimed the Argentine forward has agreed a two-year deal to play at the Qinhuangdao Olympic Sports Center Stadium.

Lavezzi is the latest in a line of European-based players to switch to the Chinese game and it has been previously reported he will earn £23.5m during his stay there.

Home of Barca Fans