Real Madrid Theme Park

J

Jordzibob

Watch the South Park episode with Mickey Mouse in, with the Jonas Brothers. It's like Florentino Perez the cartoon....

Beast

The Observer
except you know I don't mean gay as in homos, come on gio, be cool.

I know it'll generate money but it's a cheap and disgraceful idea. you're a football club, man.

a football club.
i know pulling your leg Meta.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the club , it's the "BRAND " we've been there before ..
we put the land , investors put money +we take our cut + we use the name Real Madrid for branding .. end of story
same way your or any club boutique sell memorabilia , or beer & hot dog during the game.. you are a football club but u milk money
otherwise everyone won't whore themselves in summer tour to collect much needed money since "it's a football club "

If Barca would have put it through and knowing you (;) ) you would be the first in line to hail it .
I got used to it

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
For a guy ^^^ who studied journalism probably
for someone who studied business and got his MBA and worked for almost 17 years absolutely not it's a brilliant money machine , anything for children generate as much money as fast as a gas station .
when you have children of your own Meta you'll know what i'm talking about

however if want gay look no further than the pictures of your training ;) & :pep: reputation

Whatta a low blow, i actually think this theme park is a fucking genius cash cow, if you think of how much money Disney rake in a yearly from their theme park think how much this will!! Where parents don't have to sit and watch their kids having fun, this place will be for people of all ages.
Don't forget the merchandising, fuck Real will have a debt payer in this. Freaking amazing that we didn't think of it.

Last edited:
B

blueduck

But will fans of other clubs go to a madrid theme park knowing that their cash will be going off to pay their huge debt?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
i know pulling your leg Meta.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the club , it's the "BRAND " we've been there before ..
we put the land , investors put money +we take our cut + we use the name Real Madrid for branding .. end of story
same way your or any club boutique sell memorabilia , or beer & hot dog during the game.. you are a football club but u milk money
otherwise everyone won't whore themselves in summer tour to collect much needed money since "it's a football club "

If Barca would have put it through and knowing you (;) ) you would be the first in line to hail it .
I got used to it

tbh not really.

it's cheap and tacky.

the barcatoons are bad enough.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
It might be a good business idea but for the image of the club I don't see any positives. Like Meta says, it's cheap and tacky. A club with the history of Real is going to turn itself into Mickey Mouse. Not cool IMO.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

this is a huge marketing idea that will probably be a success but man this is just tooo funny :lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The Fiorentina theme park is going to kick the Real Madrid theme park's ass.

Anyway, I won't make fun of this because Fiorentina is doing it too and don't be surprised to see Culeland in a few years. This is not even close to the most sell-outy thing Real Madrid has done anyway, even if this is reeking of Americanization.

spursandbarca

if they have one here I will organise a trip for our whole penya(400 members) to throw eggs at it.

ride 1. The florentino perez donkey ride

ride 2. shoot Franco

maz

I walk the line
Some rides:

1) The manegerial merry-go-round

2) Pin the tail to sergio ramos

3) Cristiano ronaldo's house of mirrors

4) Guti's burlesque show

5) Continue inflating raúl's ego without it bursting and win a prize

6) Go one minute without talking about fcb and win a prize

Any more?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
if they have one here I will organise a trip for our whole penya(400 members) to throw eggs at it.

ride 1. The florentino perez donkey ride

ride 2. shoot Franco

In the end, 400 memebers paid to get in and helps our cause. you will be taken out by the first egg but keep your money.

lololol

no matter what way you look at it, Perez has his hand in your wallet.

Home of Barca Fans